About Dr. Hannah L Chung
Multimodality screening of high risk patients, molecular breast imaging, automated breast ultrasound, MRI
|1995||Ohio State University College of Medicine, Columbus, OH, USA, MD, Medicine|
|1991||Ohio State University College of Biological Sciences, Columbus, OH, USA, BS, Biological Sciences|
|2001-2001||Clinical Fellowship, Breast Imaging, University of California, Los Angeles, CA|
|1997-2001||Clinical Residency, Diagnostic Radiology, University of Utah, Salt Lake City, UT|
|1996-1997||Clinical Fellowship, Nuclear Medicine, University of Utah, Salt Lake City, UT|
|1995-1996||Clinical Internship, MacNeal Hospital, Chicago, IL|
Assistant Professor, Department of Diagnostic Radiology, Division of Diagnostic Imaging, The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center, Houston, TX, 2018 - 2019
- Chung HL, Leung JWT. Increased calcifications after chemotherapy. Breast J 26(7):1427-1428, 2020. e-Pub 2020. PMID: 32246513.
- Chung HL, Parikh JR. Telemammography: technical advances improve patient access in breast care. J Breast Imaging, 2020.
- Sundar KM, Gosselin MV, Chung HL, Cahill BC. Pulmonary langerhans cell histiocytosis: emerging concepts in pathobiology, radiology, and clinical evolution of disease. Chest 123(5):1673-83, 2003. PMID: 12740289.
- Chung HL, Middleton LP. Breast amyloidosis in a dormant plasma cell myeloma. Breast J. e-Pub 2020. PMID: 32939920.
- Chung HL, Leung JWT. Foreign body granuloma from a gunshot injury to the breast. Clin Imaging 68:197-201. e-Pub 2020. PMID: 32892104.
- Chung HL, Sun J, Leung JWT. Extra-axillary nodal metastases in breast cancer: comparative analysis of US vs. MRI, CT, PET. 120th American Roentgen Ray Society Annual Meeting Program, 2020.
- Chung HL, Perez F, Leung JWT, Le-Petross HC. Multimodality staging of nodal basins in breast cancer patients. 120th American Roentgen Ray Society Annual Meeting Program (#E2914), 2020.
- Chung HL, Sun J, Leung JWT. Staging nodal ultrasound in breast cancer: can metastases skip contiguous nodal basins or do they always follow expected pathways?. 105th Radiological Society of North America Scientific Assembly and Annual Meeting Program (#19016221), 2019.
- Nia E, Chung H, Bassett R. Leung J. Ductal carcinoma in situ diagnosed at core biopsy: is there a role for preoperative ultrasound in evaluating nodal involvement?. Proceeding the American Roentgen Ray Society 2021 Annual Meeting Program.
- Chung H, Leung J. Update on the management of the axilla in breast cancer. Proceeding the 106th Radiological Society of North America Scientific Assembly and Annual Meeting Program (#20010291) (Electronic Presentation).
- Cohen E, Chung H. Uncommon breast masses, benign: what you need to know (Part II). Proceeding the 106th Radiological Society of North America Scientific Assembly and Annual Meeting Program.
- Chung H, Cohen E, Leung J. Uncommon breast masses, malignant: what you need to know (Part I). Proceeding the 106th Radiological Society of North America Scientific Assembly and Annual Meeting Program (#200010388).