Meet Hannah Chung, M.D.
About Dr. Hannah L Chung
Assistant Professor, Department of Breast Imaging, Division of Diagnostic Imaging, The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center, Houston, TX
Multimodality screening of high risk patients, molecular breast imaging, automated breast ultrasound, MRI
|1995||Ohio State University College of Medicine, Columbus, OH, USA, MD, Medicine|
|1991||Ohio State University College of Biological Sciences, Columbus, OH, USA, BS, Biological Sciences|
|2001-2001||Clinical Fellowship, Breast Imaging, University of California, Los Angeles, CA|
|1997-2001||Clinical Residency, Diagnostic Radiology, University of Utah, Salt Lake City, UT|
|1996-1997||Clinical Fellowship, Nuclear Medicine, University of Utah, Salt Lake City, UT|
|1995-1996||Clinical Internship, MacNeal Hospital, Chicago, IL|
Assistant Professor, Department of Diagnostic Radiology, Division of Diagnostic Imaging, The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center, Houston, TX, 2018 - 2019
- Chung HL, Leung JWT. Breast cancer recurrences in myocutaneous flap reconstruction. Radiol Case Rep 16(1):40-46, 2021. e-Pub 2020. PMID: 33163131.
- Chung HL, Sun J, Leung JWT. Breast cancer skip metastases: frequency, associated tumor characteristics, and role of staging nodal ultrasound in detection. Am J Roentgenology, 2020. PMID: 32997506.
- Chung HL, Leung JWT. Increased calcifications after chemotherapy. Breast J 26(7):1427-1428, 2020. e-Pub 2020. PMID: 32246513.
- Chung HL, Parikh JR. Telemammography: technical advances improve patient access in breast care. J Breast Imaging 2(1):152-156, 2020.
- Chung HL, Leung JWT. Foreign body granuloma from a gunshot injury to the breast. Clin Imaging 68:197-201, 2020. e-Pub 2020. PMID: 32892104.
- Chung HL, Middleton LP. Breast amyloidosis in a dormant plasma cell myeloma. Breast J 68(11):2263-2264, 2020. e-Pub 2020. PMID: 32939920.
- Sundar KM, Gosselin MV, Chung HL, Cahill BC. Pulmonary langerhans cell histiocytosis: emerging concepts in pathobiology, radiology, and clinical evolution of disease. Chest 123(5):1673-83, 2003. PMID: 12740289.
- Chung HL, Shin K, Sun J, Leung J. Extra-axillary nodal metastases in breast cancer: Comparison of ultrasound, MRI, PET/CT, and CT. Clin Img.