Assistant Professor, Department of General Internal Medicine, Division of Internal Medicine, The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center, Houston, TX
|2010||Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia, PA, USA, MD, Medicine|
|2008||Pennsylvania State University, University Park, PA, USA, BS, Pre-Medical|
|2014-2016||Integrated Fellowship, Geriatrics and Pallative Medicine, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, NY|
|2010-2013||Clinical Internship, Internal Medicine, Boston University Medical Center, Boston, MA|
|2016||Hospice and Palliative Medicine|
Instructor, Boston University Medical Center, Boston, MA, 2013 - 2014
- Ginsburg E, Alexander S, Lieber S, Tarplin S, Jenkins L, Pang L, Heger CD, Goldsmith P, Vonderhaar BK. Characterization of ductal and lobular breast carcinomas using novel prolactin receptor isoform specific antibodies. BMC Cancer 10:678, 2010. e-Pub 2010. PMID: 21144038.
- Pang L, Karani R, Bradley SM. Medical students' reflections of a posthospital discharge patient visit. Gerontol Geriatr Educ:1-12. e-Pub 2017. PMID: 28934027.
- Zhang X, Sun M, Liu S, Leung CH, Pang L, Popat UR, Champlin R, Holmes HM, Valero V, Dinney CP, Tripathy D, Edwards BJ. Risk factors for falls in older patients with cancer. BMJ Support Palliat Care. e-Pub 2017. PMID: 28860112.
- Pang L, Volandes A, Paasche-Orlow M. Use of Video Decision Aid for Goals-of-Care Discussion in Mandarin-speaking Older Adults. Journal of American Geriatrics Society(65):S1, 2016.
- LaRue N, Pang L, Paasche-Orlow M. The Symptom Burden of Patients Consulted on by Palliative Care is Underestimated by the Primary Inpatient Care Team. Journal of General Internal Medicine(2):Supplement 27:S327, 2012.