Professor, Department of Gastroenterology, Hepat,& Nutr, Division of Internal Medicine, The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center, Houston, TX
|1983||Creighton University School of Medicine, Omaha, NE, USA, MD, Medicine|
|1975||Creighton University School of Law, Omaha, NE, USA, JD, Law|
|1986-1988||Clinical Fellowship, Gastroenterology, Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, TX|
|1984-1986||Clinical Residency, University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences, Little Rock, AR|
|1983-1984||Clinical Internship, University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences, Little Rock, AR|
|1988||Gastroenterology, Board Eligible|
|1986||American Board of Internal Medicine|
Associate Professor, Department of Gastroenterology, Hepat,& Nutr, Division of Internal Medicine, The University of Texas M. D. Anderson Cancer Center, Houston, TX, 1996 - 2009
Institutional Committee Activities
Member, Executive Committee of Prevention Faculty, 1997 - 1999
Member, Criteria for Advancement Committee (ad hoc), 1995 - Present
Member, Program Committee: "Advances in Biology and Therapy of Colorectal Cancer", 1993 - Present
Member, Quality Assurance Committee, Gastroenterology, 1993 - 1999
- Goodenberger ML, Thomas BC, Riegert-Johnson D, Boland CR, Plon SE, Clendenning M, Win AK, Senter L, Lipkin SM, Stadler ZK, Macrae FA, Lynch HT, Weitzel JN, de la Chapelle A, Syngal S, Lynch P, Parry S, Jenkins MA, Gallinger S, Holter S, Aronson M, Newcomb PA, Burnett T, Le Marchand L, Pichurin P, Hampel H, Terdiman JP, Lu KH, Thibodeau S, Lindor NM. PMS2 monoallelic mutation carriers: the known unknown. Genet Med 18(1):13-9, 2016. e-Pub 2015. PMID: 25856668.
- Lynch HT, Snyder C, Stacey M, Olson B, Peterson SK, Buxbaum S, Shaw T, Lynch PM. Communication and technology in genetic counseling for familial cancer. Clinical Genetics 85(3):213-222, 2014.
- Lynch PM. Tumor-Based Screening for Hereditary Nonpolyposis Colorectal Cancer: Does Age-Based Selection Optimize Yield?. J Oncol Pract 9(4):180-1, 2013. e-Pub 2013. PMID: 23942917.
- Lynch PM. Current approaches in hereditary nonpolyposis colorectal cancer. J Natl Compr Canc Netw 10(8):961-7, 2012. PMID: 22878821.
- Lynch Patrick M.. Colorectal Cancer Screening in the American Indian/Alaska Native Population. Cancer 120(20):3105-3107, 2014.
- Lynch PM. How Helpful is Age at Colorectal Cancer Onset in Finding HNPCC. Dis Colon Rectum 54(5):515-7, 2011. PMID: 21471750.
- Chen J, Pande M, Huang Y, Wei C, Amos C, Talseth-Palmer B, Meldrum C, Chen W, Gorlov I, Lynch P, Scott R, Frazier M. Cell cycle–related genes as modifiers of age of onset of colorectal cancer in Lynch syndrome: a large-scale study in non-Hispanic white patients. Carcinogenisis, 2012.
- Eng C, Lynch P, Skibber J. Colon Cancer. In: 60 Years of Survival Outcomes at The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center. Springer: New York, 77-84, 2013.