Assistant Professor, Department of Neuro-Oncology, Division of Cancer Medicine, The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center, Houston, TX
|2010||Queen's University, Kingston, CAN, MD, Doctor of Medicine|
|2005||University of British Columbia, Vancouver, CAN, BS, Biopsychology|
|2015-2017||Clinical Fellowship, Neuro-Oncology, University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center, Houston, TX|
|2010-2015||Clinical Residency, Neurology, University of British Columbia, Vancouver|
|2016||William James Miller Endowed Fellowship Award in Neuro-Oncology, University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center, Department of Neuro-Oncology|
|2015||William James Miller Endowed Fellowship Award in Neuro-Oncology, University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center, Department of Neuro-Oncology|
|2013||Dr. Barbara Allan Award in Research, University of British Columbia|
|2010||Virginia Parker Prize for Excellence in Psychiatry, Queen's University|
|2008||CFMS Inter-Professional Health Initiatives Scholarship|
|2006||BC Cancer Agency Summer Studentship Award,, British Columbia Cancer Agency|
|2004||UBC-CIHR Summer Training Grant in Neuroscience,, Canadian Institute for Health Research|
|2004||UBC Undergraduate Scholar Award,, University of British Columbia|
|2001||Golden Key International Honors Society,, University of British Columbia|
- Harrison R, de Groot J.. Cellular signaling in brain tumors. Topics in Magnetic Resonance Imaging 26(1):15-26, 2017.
- Harrison RA, Field TS. Post-Stroke Pain: Identification, Assessment, and Therapy. Cerebrovascular Diseases 39:190-201, 2015.
- Wong S, Harrison RA, Hsiung R, Mattman A. Nitrous Oxide (N2O)-Induced Acute Psychosis. Canadian Journal of Neurological Sciences 41:672-674, 2014.
- Weiss MD, Panagiotopoulos C, Giles LM, Gibbins C, Kuzeljevic B, Davidson JL, Harrison RA. A Naturalistic Study of Predictors and Risks of Atypical Antipsychotic Use in an ADHD Clinic. Journal of Child Adolescent Psychopharmacology 19(5):575-582, 2009.
- Howland J, Harrison R, Hannesson D, Phillips A. Ventral hippocampal involvement in temporal order, but not recognition, memory for spatial events. Hippocampus 18(3):251-257, 2008.
- Harrison R, Wefel J. Neurocognitive function in adult cancer patients. Neurologic Clinics.
- Harrison R, Sullaway C, Kesler S, Penas-Prado M, Johnson J, Wefel J. Neurocognitive profiles of adults with medulloblastoma.
Manuals, Teaching Aids, Other Teaching Publications
- Daher A, Harrison R, Nam J, Raeke M, Sheehy A, Weathers S, Will M. Brain Tumors: A guide for new patient and their caregivers, 2016.
- Harrison R, Barton J. Chronic Progressive External Ophthalmoplegia, 2014.
- Sharar Z, Deyell R, Goddard K, Harrison R, Hukin J, Ingledew PA, Ma V, Hess T. Pediatric Brain Tumors, 2008.
- Harrison R, Nam JY, Weathers SP, DeMonte F. Skull Base and Dural Metastases. In: Handbook of Clinical Neurology. Elsevier.