Assistant Professor, Department of School of Health Professions, Division of Academic Affairs, Sr VP Office, The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center, Houston, TX
Education Coordinator, Department of School of Health Professions, Division of Academic Affairs, Sr VP Office, The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center, Houston, TX
Site Visitor - Radiography & MRI, Joint Review Committee on Education in Radiologic Technology, Chicago, IL
|2009||Midwestern State University, Wichita Falls, TX, USA, MS, Radiologic Science|
|2005||University of Nebraska Medical Center, Omaha, NE, USA, BS, Radiation Science Technology|
|2002||Palm Beach State College, Lake Worth, FL, USA, AA, Liberal Arts|
|1999||Palm Beach State College, Lake Worth, FL, USA, AS, Radiography|
|1998||American Registry of Radiologic Technologists - Magnetic Resonance|
|1996||American Registry of Radiologic Technologists - Radiography|
Health Educator, Department of Medical Imaging Program, Division of School of Medicine, Emory University, Atlanta, GA, 2007 - 2009
Assistant Professor, Division of Medical Imaging Program, Palm Beach State College, Palm Beach Gardens, FL, 2000 - 2007
Clinical Coordinator - Radiography, Palm Beach State College, Palm Beach Gardens, FL, 2000 - 2007
Program Coordinator - CT & MRI Advanced Technical Certificate Programs, Palm Beach State College, Palm Beach Gardens, FL, 2000 - 2007
Institutional Committee Activities
Marketing Subcommittee Chair, Interdisciplinary Case Conference, 2014 - Present
Committee Member, SHP Interdisciplinary Case Conference, 2011 - Present
Committee member, SACS General Education Assessment Plan Committee, 2010 - 2011
Chair, DI Program MRI Emphasis Advisory Committee, 2009 - Present
Radiography Certification Examination Review Faculty, Kettering National Seminars, Kettering, OH, 2005 - 2008
- Weening, R. H., Anthony, P. R., Becker, J. A., Boiteaux, S. K., Cerani, E., DuBose, C. O., et. al.. Consensus Report of MRI Program Directors on Issues Affecting the Future of MRI Education in the United States. Radiologic Sciences & Education 19(1):2-17, 2014.
- Robb-Belville, SK. Nephrogenic Fibrosing Dermopathy/Nephrogenic Systemic Fibrosis (NFD/NSF) and Gadolinum-Based Magnetic Resonance Contrast Agents (GBMCAs): A Literature Review. The Canadian Journal of Medical Radiation Technology 38(4):51-55, 2007.
Manuals, Teaching Aids, Other Teaching Publications
- Carlton, R and Adler, A. Principles of Radiographic Imaging, 4th ed. Instructor's Electronic Resource. Thomson Publishers: Clifton Park, NY, 2005.
- Ambrusko, C. & Robb-Belville, S.. fMRI of brain tumor. SMRT Student Scope Webpage, 2008.
- Fuller, M & Robb-Belville, S.. Brain injuries due to traumatic birth. SMRT Student Scope Webpage, 2008.
- Lewis, T.N. & Robb-Belville, S.. Massive disk herniation of the thoracic vertebrae. SMRT Student Scope Webpage, 2008.
Books (edited and written)
- Kendall, S, Robb-Belville, S, and Hoover, R. Radiologic Technology Review Workbook. Kettering Publishers: Kettering, OH, 2007.