Assistant Professor, Department of Pediatrics Patient Care, Division of Pediatrics, The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center, Houston, TX
|1997||University of Kentucky School of Medicine, Lexington, KY, USA, MD, Medicine|
|1991||Duke University, Durham, NC, USA, BSE, Biomedical Engineering|
|2001-2004||Fellow, Pediatric Hematology-Oncology, University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center, Dallas, TX|
|2000-2001||Chief Resident, Pediatrics, Children's Medical Center, Dallas, TX|
|1998-2000||Resident, Pediatrics, Children's Medical Center, Dallas, TX|
|1997-1998||Intern, Pediatrics, Children's Medical Center, Dallas, TX|
|1991-1993||Postgraduate coursework in biomedical engineering, University of Kentucky, Lexington, KY|
Associate Faculty, Children's Medical Center, Dallas, TX, 2000 - 2005
|2008||Faculty Teaching Award from Pediatric Oncology Fellows|
- Huh WW, Anderson JR, Rodeberg D, Teot l, Yock T, Raney RB. Orbital sarcoma with metastases at diagnosis: a report from the Soft Tissue Sarcoma Committee of the Children’s Oncology Group. Pediatr Blood Cancer 54(7):1045-1047, 2010.
- Savar A, Treant J, Al-Zubid N, Huh WW, Anderson P, Shinder R, Esmaeli B. Efficacy of adjuvant and neoadjuvant therapies for adult orbital sarcomas. Ophthal Plast Reconstr Surg 26(3):185-189, 2010.
- Robert RS, Ottavian G, Huh WW, Palla S, Jaffe, N. Psychosocial and functional outcomes in long-term survivors of osteosarcoma: a comparison of limb-salvage surgery versus amputation. Pediatric Blood Cancer 54:990-999, 2010. PMID: 20135700.
- Ying AK, Huh W, Bottomley S. Thyroid cancer in young adults. Semin Oncol 36(3):258-74, 2009.
- Ottavian G, Robert RS, Huh WW, Jaffe N. Functional, psychosocial and professional outcomes in long-term survivors of lower-extremity osteosarcoma: amputation versus limb salvage. Cancer Treatment & Research 152:421-436, 2009.
- Anderson P, Kopp L, Anderson N, Cornelius K, Herzog C, Hughes D, Huh W. Novel bone cancer drugs: investigational agents and control paradigms for primary bone sarcomas (Ewing's sarcoma and osteosarcoma). Informa Healthcare 17(11):1703-1715, 2008.
- Raney R, Anderson J, Breneman J, Donaldson S, Huh W. Results in patients with cranial parameningeal sarcoma and metastases (Stage 4) treated on Intergroup Rhabdomyosarcoma Study Group (IRSG) Protocols II-IV, 1978-1997: Report from the Children's Oncology Group. Pediatric Blood and Cancer 51(1):17-22, 2008.
- Mahajan A, Woo S, Kornguth DG, Hughes D, Huh W, Chang EL, Herzog CE, Pelloski CE, Anderson P. Multimodality treatment of osteosarcoma: Radiation in a high-risk cohort. Pediatric Blood and Cancer 50(5):976-982, 2008.
- Ray A, Huh WW. Current state-of-the-art systemic therapy for pediatric soft-tissue sarcomas. Curr Oncol Reports.
|Title:||Clinical IRG Program, Carotid Artery Disease in Long-Term survivors of Childhood Cancers|
|Funding Source:||Other Sponsor|