|2004||Wake Forest University School of Medicine, Winston-Salem, NC, USA, MD, Doctorate of Medicine|
|2009-2010||Clinical Fellowship, Body Imaging, The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center, Houston, TX|
|2005-2009||Clinical Residency, Diagnostic Radiology, University of Rochester Medical Center, Rochester, NY|
|2004-2005||Clinical Internship, Internal Medicine, Rochester General Hospital, Rochester, NY|
|2009||American Board of Radiology|
Assistant Professor, Department of Diagnostic Radiology, Division of Diagnostic Imaging, The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center, Houston, TX, 2015 - 2019
Clinical Specialist, The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center, Houston, TX, 2011 - 2015
Radiologist, Houston Progressive Radiology Associates, Houston, TX, 2010 - 2013
Radiologist, Southwest Diagnostics, San Antonio, TX, 2010 - 2010
|2008||Certificate of Merit for Education Exhibit, Radiological Society of North America|
|2006||Toshiba Residents Program, Society of Radiologists in Ultrasound|
- Everman DB, Bartels CF, Yang Y, Yanamandra N, Goodman FR, Mendoza-Londono JR, Savarirayan R, White SM, Graham JM, Gale RP, Svarch E, Newman WG, Klekers AR, Francomano CA, Govindaiah V, Singh L, Morrison S, Thomas JT, Warman ML. The mutational spectrum of brachydactyly type C. Am J Med Genet 112(3):291-6, 2002. PMID: 12357473.
- Klekers AR, Chiles C, Lesser G A worsening cough in a patient with CNS lymphoma. Journal of Respiratory Diseases 25(2):67-70, 2004.
- Klekers AR, Bhatt S, Sidhu R, Dogra VS. CT Nephrogram: normal and abnormal patterns. 94th Scientific Assembly and Annual Meeting of the Radiological Society of North America, 2008.
- Chang H, Bhatt S, Klekers AR, Simon R and Dogra V S. Cystic lesions of spleen. 93rd Scientific Assembly and Annual Meeting of the Radiological Society of North America, 2007.
- Klekers AR, Bhatt S, Dogra VS. Multidetector CT of the spleen: common and uncommon diseases. 55th Annual Meeting of the Association of University Radiologists, 2007.