|2009||American Board of Radiology|
Clinical Specialist, The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center, Houston, TX, 2011 - 2015
Radiologist, Houston Progressive Radiology Associates, Houston, TX, 2010 - 2013
Radiologist, Southwest Diagnostics, San Antonio, TX, 2010 - 2010
|2019||Diagnostic Imaging, Celebrate Solutions, The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center|
|2007||Certificate of Merit for Education Exhibit, Radiological Society of North America|
|2006||Toshiba Residents Program, Society of Radiologists in Ultrasound|
- Elsherif SB, Kuchana V, Aslam R, Kamat A, Bhosale PR, Klekers AR. Locally advanced prostate cancer imaging findings and implications for treatment from the surgical perspective. Abdom Radiol (NY) 45(3):865-877, 2020. PMID: 31724081.
- Everman DB, Bartels CF, Yang Y, Yanamandra N, Goodman FR, Mendoza-Londono JR, Savarirayan R, White SM, Graham JM, Gale RP, Svarch E, Newman WG, Klekers AR, Francomano CA, Govindaiah V, Singh L, Morrison S, Thomas JT, Warman ML. The mutational spectrum of brachydactyly type C. Am J Med Genet 112(3):291-6, 2002. PMID: 12357473.
- Klekers AR, Chiles C, Lesser G A worsening cough in a patient with CNS lymphoma. Journal of Respiratory Diseases 25(2):67-70, 2004.
- Klekers AR, Bhatt S, Sidhu R, Dogra VS. Computed tomography nephrogram: normal and abnormal patterns. 94th Scientific Assembly and Annual Meeting of the Radiological Society of North America, 2008.
- Chang H, Bhatt S, Klekers AR, Simon R and Dogra V S. Cystic lesions of spleen. 93rd Scientific Assembly and Annual Meeting of the Radiological Society of North America, 2007.
- Klekers AR, Bhatt S, Dogra VS. Multidetector computed tomography of the spleen: common and uncommon diseases. 55th Annual Meeting of the Association of University Radiologists, 2007.
|Title:||The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center Quantitative Imaging Analysis Core|
|Funding Source:||Quantitative Imaging Analysis Core|