Assistant Professor, Department of Abdominal Imaging, Division of Diagnostic Imaging, The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center, Houston, TX
|2009||American Board of Radiology|
Assistant Professor, Department of Diagnostic Radiology, Division of Diagnostic Imaging, The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center, Houston, TX, 2015 - 2019
Clinical Specialist, The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center, Houston, TX, 2011 - 2015
Radiologist, Houston Progressive Radiology Associates, Houston, TX, 2010 - 2013
Radiologist, Southwest Diagnostics, San Antonio, TX, 2010 - 2010
Institutional Committee Activities
Member, Faculty Senate, 2021 - 2024
Chair, DI Houston Area Location Faculty Committee, Subcommittee of the DI Clinical Functional Committee, 2021 - Present
Member, Pharmaceuticals and Therapeutics Committee, 2019 - Present
Member, Diagnostic Imaging Junior Faculty Committee, 2016 - Present
Member, Katy Regional Care Center Interdisciplinary Rounds Committee, 2015 - Present
|2019||Diagnostic Imaging, Celebrate Solutions, The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center|
|2007||Certificate of Merit for Education Exhibit, Radiological Society of North America|
|2006||Toshiba Residents Program, Society of Radiologists in Ultrasound|
- Klimkowski Sergio, Ibrahim Mohamed, Ibarra Rovira Juan, Elshikh Mohamed, Javadi Sanaz, Klekers AR, Abusaif Abdelraham, Moawad Ahmed, Ali Kamran, Elsayes Khaled. Peutz–Jeghers syndrome and the role of imaging: pathophysiology, diagnosis, and associated cancers. Cancers, 2021.
- Elsherif SB, Kuchana V, Aslam R, Kamat A, Bhosale PR, Klekers AR. Locally advanced prostate cancer imaging findings and implications for treatment from the surgical perspective. Abdom Radiol (NY) 45(3):865-877, 2020. PMID: 31724081.
- Everman DB, Bartels CF, Yang Y, Yanamandra N, Goodman FR, Mendoza-Londono JR, Savarirayan R, White SM, Graham JM, Gale RP, Svarch E, Newman WG, Klekers AR, Francomano CA, Govindaiah V, Singh L, Morrison S, Thomas JT, Warman ML. The mutational spectrum of brachydactyly type C. Am J Med Genet 112(3):291-6, 2002. PMID: 12357473.
- Virarkar M, Jensen C, Klekers A, Wagner-Bartak NA, Devine CE, Lano EA, Sun J, Tharakeswara B, Bhosale P. Clinical importance of second-opinion interpretations of abdominal imaging studies in a cancer hospital and its impact on patient management. Clin Imaging 86:13-19. e-Pub 2022. PMID: 35313164.
- Klekers AR, Chiles C, Lesser G A worsening cough in a patient with CNS lymphoma. Journal of Respiratory Diseases 25(2):67-70, 2004.
- Klekers AR, Bhatt S, Sidhu R, Dogra VS. Computed tomography nephrogram: normal and abnormal patterns. 94th Scientific Assembly and Annual Meeting of the Radiological Society of North America, 2008.
- Chang H, Bhatt S, Klekers AR, Simon R and Dogra V S. Cystic lesions of spleen. 93rd Scientific Assembly and Annual Meeting of the Radiological Society of North America, 2007.
- Klekers AR, Bhatt S, Dogra VS. Multidetector computed tomography of the spleen: common and uncommon diseases. 55th Annual Meeting of the Association of University Radiologists, 2007.
|Title:||Title of Proposal / Grant Application Evaluation of PSMA PET as a biomarker forCAMKK2-CREB oncogenic signaling in advanced in prostate cancer|
|Funding Source:||Quantitative Imaging Analysis Core|