Assistant Professor, Department of Anesthesiology and Perioperative Medicine, Division of Anesthesiology and Critical Care, The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center, Houston, TX
Assistant Professor, Department of Critical Care, Division of Anesthesiology and Critical Care, The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center, Houston, TX
|2013||McGovern Medical School at UTHealth, Houston, TX, USA, MD, Medicine|
|2009||Rice University, Houston, TX, USA, BA, Chemistry|
|2017-2018||Clinical Fellowship, Anesthesia Critical Care Medicine, Duke University Medical Center, Durham, NC|
|2013-2017||Clinical Residency, Anesthesiology, Duke University Medical Center, Durham, NC|
|2018||American Board of Anesthesiology, Anesthesiology|
|2018||American Board of Anesthesiology, Critical Care Medicine|
|2018||National Board of Echocardiography, Advanced Perioperative Transesophageal Echocardiography|
Medical Co-Director, Department of Transplant Surgical Intensive Care Unit, Memorial Hermann Hospital - TMC, Houston, TX, 2019 - 2021
Institutional Committee Activities
Member, Faculty Recruitment and Onboarding Committee, 2020 - 2021
Member, Residency Mentorship Group, 2020 - 2021
Chair, Clinical Care Fellowship Clinical Competency Committee, 2020 - 2021
Member, Scheduling Committee, 2019 - 2021
Member, Residency Recruitment Committee, 2019 - 2021
Member, Neuroanesthesia Pod, 2018 - 2021
Member, Transplant Anesthesia Pod, 2018 - 2021
|2020||Dean’s Teaching Excellence Award|
|2020||Best Attending in Transplant Anesthesia|
|2019||Evan G. Pivalizza M.B., Ch.B. Outstanding Clinical Instructor Award|
|2019||Dean’s Teaching Excellence Award|
|2015||Foundation for Anesthesia Education & Research Resident Scholar|
- Mubashir T, Arif AA, Ernest P, Maroufy V, Chaudhry R, Balogh J, Suen C, Reskallah A, Williams GW. Early Versus Late Tracheostomy in Patients With Acute Traumatic Spinal Cord Injury: A Systematic Review and Meta-analysis. Anesth Analg 132(2):384 - 394, 2021. PMID: 33009136.
- Williams GW, Berg NK, Reskallah A, Yuan X, Eltzschig HK. Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome: Contemporary Management and Novel Approaches during COVID-19. Anesthesiology 134:270 - 282, 2021.
- Kwater A, Hernandez N, De Haan JB, Reskallah A, Shoham D. Thoracic Erector Spinae Plane Block For Liver Transplant In Setting Of Acute Coagulopathy. The Anesthesiology Annual Meeting, 2020.
- Bahme B, Hall DR, Sridhar S, De Haan JB, Rossmann S, Guzman-Reyes S, Reskallah A, Bynon JS, Zhang X, Pivalizza E. No Early Effect of Old Blood in Liver Transplant. The Anesthesiology Annual Meeting, 2019.
- Reskallah A, Quinones Q, Jiang Y, Crowley AL, Peethumnongsin E, Bronshteyn Y. Pilot prospective randomized trial comparing methods of teaching point-of-care ultrasound image interpretation skills to medical trainees. Society of Critical Care Anesthesiologists Annual Meeting, 2018.