|2016||University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio, San Antonio, TX, USA, MD, Doctor of Medicine|
|2012||University of North Texas Health Science Center, Fort Worth, TX, USA, MS, Medical Sciences|
|2011||The University of Texas, Austin, TX, USA, BS, Psychology/Minor in Biology|
|2016-2019||Internal Medicine Residency, Internal Medicine, Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, TX|
|2019||American Board of Internal Medicine|
Instructor, Department of Hospital Medicine, Division of Internal Medicine, The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center, Houston, TX, 2019 - 2022
|2016||Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Society|
|2016||Gold Humanism Honor Society|
|2016||O. Roger Holland, MD Award for Academic Excellence in Internal Medicine|
|2013||Joe R. and Teresa Long Medical Scholars Scholarship, UTHSCSA School of Medicine|
- Amenta, Eva; Mohammed, A; Ritter, C.. Too Much of a Good Thing: Lavage Away Surfactant in Protein Alveolar Proteinosis. 2019 Poster Session, Society of Hospital Medicine Annual Meeting, 2019.
- Hyman D; Turin, C; Rohatgi S; Streck R; Yang, Z; Mohammed, A;Wu, E; Ovasapians, N; Park, J.. Implementing a New Discharge Order Set at the Michael E. DeBakey VA Medical Center, 2018.
- Mohammed, A. Double Auditory Trouble: A Case of Malignant Otitis Externa Superimposed on Ramsay-Hunt Syndrome. 2018 Poster, Society of Hospital Medicine Annual Meeting, 2018.
- Hester, RH; Mohammed, A; Raja, W; Joby, R. A Case of Nivolumab-Induced Myositis and Myasthenia Gravis. Poster Session, Society of Hospital Medicine Annual Meeting, Las Vegas, NV, 2017.
- Esmail A and Fuentes F. Lifestyle Interventions: The Effects of New Age Fitness on Cardiovascular Risk Factors and Its Role in Primary and Secondary Prevention. Poster Session, Preventive Cardiology Annual Forum: How to Control Cardiovascular Risk Factors to Improve Survival, Houston, TX, 2016.
- Milman B, Redfield R, Eurich K, Keefe M, Muarata A, Esmail A, Usatine R. The Financial Impact of Alpha Home on the San Antonio Community. Poster Session, Society of Student-Run Free Clinics Annual Meeting, Nashville, TN, 2014.