Assistant Professor, Department of Genitourinary Medical Oncology, Division of Cancer Medicine, The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center, Houston, TX
|2015||Yale School of Medicine, New Haven, CT, USA, MD, Medicine|
|2011||Harvard University, Cambridge, MA, USA, AB, Molecular and Cellular Biology|
|2018-2021||Clinical Fellowship, Hematology / Oncology, The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center, Houston, TX|
|2016-2018||Clinical Residency, Internal Medicine, Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA|
|2015-2016||Clinical Internship, Internal Medicine, Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA|
|2021||American Board of Internal Medicine- Medical Oncology|
|2021||American Board of Internal Medicine- Hematology|
|2018||American Board of Internal Medicine- Internal Medicine|
|2021||Waun Ki Hong Award for Achievement in Clinical Investigation, MD Anderson Cancer Center|
|2021||Humanitas Award, MD Anderson Cancer Center|
|2021||Finalist, Rolanette and Berdon Lawrence Research Award Competition, Bone Disease Program of Texas|
|2020||First Prize, Poster Presentation Award, Annual Multi-Institutional Prostate Cancer Program Retreat|
|2020||NIH Loan Repayment Program, NIH|
|2020||The Harter Prize for Excellence in Clinical Training Research, MD Anderson Cancer Center|
|2019||NIH T32 Grant, MD Anderson Cancer Center|
|2012||Medical Student Research Fellowship, Yale School of Medicine|
|2011||Magna cum laude, Harvard University|
|2009||Harvard College Scholar, Harvard University|
- Palaskas NL, Segura A, Lelenwa L, Siddiqui BA, Subudhi SK, Lopez-Mattei J, Durand JB, Deswal A, Zhao B, Maximilian Buja L, Iliescu C. Immune checkpoint inhibitor myocarditis: elucidating the spectrum of disease through endomyocardial biopsy. Eur J Heart Fail 23(10):1725-1735, 2021. e-Pub 2021. PMID: 34114291.
- Subudhi SK, Siddiqui BA, Aparicio AM, Yadav SS, Basu S, Chen H, Jindal S, Tidwell RSS, Varma A, Logothetis CJ, Allison JP, Corn PG, Sharma P. Combined CTLA-4 and PD-L1 blockade in patients with chemotherapy-naïve metastatic castration-resistant prostate cancer is associated with increased myeloid and neutrophil immune subsets in the bone microenvironment. J Immunother Cancer 9(10), 2021. PMID: 34663638.
- Msaouel P, Oromendia C, Siefker-Radtke AO, Tannir NM, Subudhi SK, Gao J, Wang Y, Siddiqui BA, Shah AY, Aparicio AM, Campbell MT, Zurita AJ, Shaw LK, Lopez LP, McCord H, Chakraborty SN, Perales J, Lu C, Van Alstine ML, Elashoff M, Logothetis C. Evaluation of Technology-Enabled Monitoring of Patient-Reported Outcomes to Detect and Treat Toxic Effects Linked to Immune Checkpoint Inhibitors. JAMA Netw Open 4(8):e2122998, 2021. e-Pub 2021. PMID: 34459906.
- Lehner MJ, Gheeya JS, Siddiqui BA, Tummala S. Paraneoplastic Cerebellar Degeneration (PCD) associated with PCA-1 antibodies in established cancer patients. J Neurooncol 153(3):441-446, 2021. e-Pub 2021. PMID: 34076832.
- Siddiqui BA, Gheeya JS, Goswamy R, Bathala TK, Surasi DS, Gao J, Shah A, Campbell MT, Msaouel P, Goswami S, Wang J, Zurita AJ, Jonasch E, Corn PG, Aparicio AM, Siefker-Radtke AO, Sharma P, Subudhi SK, Tannir N. Durable responses in patients with genitourinary cancers following immune checkpoint therapy rechallenge after moderate-to-severe immune-related adverse events. J Immunother Cancer 9(7), 2021. PMID: 34326169.
- Siddiqui BA, Subudhi SK, Sharma P. Anti-PD-L1 plus enzalutamide does not improve overall survival in prostate cancer. Cell Rep Med 3(4):2666-3791, 2022. e-Pub 2022. PMID: 35492243.
- Goswami S, Siddiqui BA, Subudhi SK, Basu S, Yadav SS, Diab A, Sharma P. A composite T cell biomarker in pre-treatment blood samples correlates with detection of immune-related adverse events. Cancer Cell 40(3):249-251, 2022. PMID: 35290784.
- Sharma P, Siddiqui BA, Anandhan S, Yadav SS, Subudhi SK, Gao J, Goswami S, Allison JP. The Next Decade of Immune Checkpoint Therapy. Cancer Discov 11(4):838-857, 2021. PMID: 33811120.