Assistant Professor, Division of Diagnostic Imaging, The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center, Houston, TX
|1998||Texas A&M College of Medicine HSC, College Station, TX, USA, MD, Doctorate of Medicine|
|1993||Hardin-Simmons University, Abilene, TX, USA, BS, Bible/Biology|
|2010||American Board of Radiology|
Assistant Professor, Department of Radiology, Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, TX, 2017 - 2019
COPD Gene Study Clinical Center Radiology Director, 8888, 8888, 8888 - Present
Chief of Thoracic Imaging, Department of Radiology, Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, TX, 2017 - 2019
Education Director (Department level), Department of Radiology Residency, Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, TX, 2017 - 2019
Radiologist, Ben Taub General Hospital, Houston, TX, 2016 - 2019
Radiologist, Little River Healthcare / King's Daughters Clinic Private Practice Radiology, Temple, TX, 2012 - 2016
, Seton Medical Center, Harker Heights, TX, 2012 - 2017
Staff Emergency Radiologist, Scott and White Memorial Hospital, Temple, TX, 2010 - 2012
, Family Medicine Private Practice, Sweetwater, TX, 2001 - 2006
Institutional Committee Activities
Member, Education Committee, 2019 - Present
Member, Cardiac Image Quality Committee, 2019 - Present
Member, Quality/Value Committee, 2019 - Present
Member, Health and Well-being Committee, 2019 - Present
Member, Junior Faculty Work-Group Committee, 2019 - Present
Member, Program Education Committee, 2019 - Present
Member, Radiology Pathology Correlation in Thoracic Disease, 2019 - Present
Member, Ben Taub Hospital QI/QC Committee, 2017 - 2019
Member, Baylor College of Medicine Section Chief Committee, 2017 - 2019
Member, Baylor College of Medicine Radiology Residency Curriculum Committee, 2017 - 2019
Member, Baylor College of Medicine Radiology Residency Evaluation Committee, 2017 - 2019
Member, Baylor College of Medicine Radiology Residency Application/Interview Committee, 2017 - 2019
|2020||ARRS 2020 Certificate of Merit, American Roentgen Ray Society (ARRS)|
|2018||Outstanding Faculty Teacher 2018, Baylor College of Medicine|
|2018||Best Teaching Conferences 2017-2018, Baylor College of Medicine|
|1998||Gathright Scholar Award, Texas A&M College of Medicine|
|1998||Helen Salyer Anderson Medal, Texas A&M College of Medicine|
|1997||Gathright Scholar Award, Texas A&M College of Medicine|
|1993||George S. Anderson Medal, Hardin-Simmons University|
|1992||Clinard Award, Hardin-Simmons University|
- Strange CD, Birkemeier KL, Sincleair ST, Shepherd JR. Atypical abdominal hernias in the emergency department: acute and non-acute. Emerg Radiol 16(2):121-8, 2009. e-Pub 2008. PMID: 18677520.
- Nahyun Jo, MD1; Girish S. Shroff, MD1; Carol C. Wu, MD1; Jitesh Ahuja, MD1; Chad Strange, MD1;Edith M. Marom, MD2; Mylene T. Truong, MD. Imaging of the Mediastinum: Mimics of Malignancy. Seminars of Diagnostic Pathology.
- Burt BM, Lee HS, Raghuram AC, Strange CD, Mason J, Strange T, Delgado J, Sugarbaker DJ. Preoperative Prediction of Unresectability in Malignant Pleural Mesothelioma. Journal of Thoracic and Cardiovascular Surgery. e-Pub 2019.
- Strange, CD, Shroff, GS Ahuja J, Truong MT. Imaging of Malignant Pleural Mesothelioma: Pearls and Pitfalls. Seminars in Ultrasound, CT, and MRI.
- Benveniste MF, Benveniste Cuellar SL, Carter BW, Strange CD, Marom EM. Thymic Epithelial Neoplasms: TNM Staging. Rad Clin North America.
- Strange CD, Carter BW. Prevascular Mediastinal Mass - What Can It Be?. Journal of Thoracic Disease.
- Alisa N. Blumenthaler, MD1; Wayne L. Hofstetter, MD2 Reza J Mehran, MD2; Ravi Rajaram, MD2; David C. Rice, MD2; Jack A. Roth, MD2; Boris Sepesi, MD2; Stephen G. Swisher, MD2; Ara A. Vaporciyan, MD2; Garrett L. Walsh, MD2; Chad D. Strange, MD3; Mara B. Antonoff, MD2. Maximum Standardized Uptake Value (SUVmax) on Preoperative PET: Role in Guiding Postoperative Surveillance for Patients with Early-Stage Non-small Cell Lung Cancer. Annals of Thoracic Surgery.
- Strange CD, Ajuja J, Truong MR. Malignant pleural diseases. In: The Thorax-Medical, Radiological, and Pathological Assessment. Springer: Switzerland.
- Ahuja J, Strange CD, Truong MT. Benign pleural diseases. In: The Thorax-Medical, Radiological, and Pathological Assessment. Springer: Switzerland.
- Schroff G, Ahuja J, Strange CD, Sabloff B. Thoracic Metastatic Disease. In: The Thorax - Medical, Radiological, and Pathological Assessment. 3rd Edition. Springer Nature Switzerland AG: Switzerland.
- Ahuja J, Strange CD, Chang JY, Mehran R, Truong MT. Pleural tumors. In: Oncologic Imaging: A Multidisciplinary Approach: Expert Consult. In: The Thorax - Medical, Radiological, and Pathological Assessment. 3rd Edition. Elsevier: Phiadelphia, PA.