Associate Professor, Department of Anesthesiology and Perioperative Medicine, Division of Anesthesiology and Critical Care, The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center, Houston, TN
Assistant Professor, Department of Anesthesiology and Perioperative Medicine, Division of Anesthesiology and Critical Care, Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, TX
|2006||Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, TX, USA, MD, Medicine|
|2000||Louisiana State University Medical Center School of Medicine, New Orleans, LA, USA, Medical School, Medicine|
|1998||University of Southwestern Louisiana, Lafayette, LA, USA, BS, Science|
|2006-2007||Clinical Fellowship, Cardiothoracic Anesthesia, Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, TX|
|2007||American Board of Anesthesiology|
Institutional Committee Activities
Director, MD Anderson Cancer Center Center for Professionalism Standards and Support, 2021 - Present
Co-Chair, MD Anderson Cancer Center Division of Anesthesiology and Perioperative Medicine Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Committee, 2021 - Present
Co-Chair, MD Anderson Cancer Center Division of Anesthesiology and Perioperative Medicine Division Head Search Committee, 2021 - 2021
Chair, MD Anderson Cancer Center Division of Anesthesiology and Perioperative Medicine Professionalism Focus Group, 2018 - 2021
- Wright C. The disruptive physician and impact on the culture of safety. Curr Opin Anaesthesiol 34(3):387-391, 2021. PMID: 33935188.
- Wright A, Bailey M, Tougeeq A, Wright C, Fleming A, Zaide Z. Online faculty development for implementation and use of student portfolios. MedEdPORTAL IC, 2016.
- Huang WY, Rogers JC, Nelson EA, Wright CC, Teal CR. Meaningful Learning Moments on a Family Medicine Clerkship: When Students Are Patient Centered. Fam Med 48(4):294-9, 2016. PMID: 27057608.
- Johnson RF, Stewart MG, Wright CC. An evidence-based review of the treatment of peritonsillar abscess. Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg 128(3):332-43, 2003. PMID: 12646835.
- Wright CW, Adams JM, Rebello ER, Chandrabose R The ASA Mentoring Program: Developing a New Generation of Leaders in the ASA. The ASA Newsletter-American Society of Anesthesiologists, 2015.
- Adams J, Wright CW Young Physician Heal Thyself. American Society of Anesthesiologists Newsletter, 2013.
- Wright C. Hematologic Agents: Heparin & Argatroban. In: Pharmacology in Anesthesia Practice. Oxford University Press: United States, 2013.
Letters to the Editor
- Markan S, Youngblood S, Wright C, Palvadi RR, Porter J. Paucity of education regarding pacemakers/cardiovascular implantable electronic devices in anesthesiology training programs is a patient safety hazard. Anesth Analg 117: 746-7, 2013.