Assistant Professor, Department of Psychiatry, Division of Internal Medicine, The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center, Houston, TX
|2015||University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio, San Antonio, TX, USA, MD, Medicine|
|2015||University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston, Houston, USA, MPH, Public Health|
|2021||American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology, Psychosomatic Medicine|
|2019||American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology, General Psychiatry|
Assistant Professor, Department of Psychiatry, Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, TX, 2020 - 2022
|2021||Faculty Appreciation Award, Baylor College of Medicine Physician Assistant Program|
|2021||Faculty Education Award, Baylor College of Medicine|
|2016||Woman of Excellence Award, Baylor College of Medicine|
|2016||Resident Teaching Award, Baylor College of Medicine|
- Chen W, Sabharwal A, Taylor E, et al.. Privacy-preserving Social Ambiance Measures from Free-living Speech Associate with Chronic Depression and Psychosis. Front. Psychiatry, 2021.
- Wilson-Rich, N., Bonoan, R.E., Taylor, E. et al.. An improved method for testing invertebrate encapsulation response as shown in the honey bee. Insect. Soc, 2019.
Manuals, Teaching Aids, Other Teaching Publications
- . Consultation-Liaison Psychiatry Milestones Version 2. Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education and the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology.
- Taylor, E. The Role of the Hospital in the Care of the Mentally Ill. In: Kaplan and Sadock’s Comprehensive Textbook of Psychiatry. 11th. Oxford University Press: New York, NY.
- David, E and Taylor, E. Psychiatric Illness and Treatment in HIV Populations. In: ed. Fundamentals of HIV Medicine. 2021. Oxford University Press: New York, NY.