Meet Ethan Cohen, M.D.
About Dr. Cohen
Dr. Ethan Cohen graduated medical school from The University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center at Dallas in 2005. He subsequently completed a Transitional Year internship, a Diagnostic Radiology residency, and a Breast Imaging fellowship at the same institution. After graduation, Dr. Cohen served four years as the Director of Outpatient and Breast Imaging for Radiology Partners Houston, a private practice Radiology group covering multiple locations throughout the Memorial Hermann Health System in Houston, TX. He joined MD Anderson’s Breast Imaging section in September 2015 as an assistant professor.
Associate Professor, Department of Breast Imaging, Division of Diagnostic Imaging, The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center, Houston, TX
Tomosynthesis and high risk lesions of the breast.
Screening and diagnosis of breast cancer.
|2005||University of Texas Southwestern Medical School, Dallas, TX, USA, MD, Medicine|
|2000||Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Cambridge, MA, USA, BS, Biology|
|2010||American Board of Radiology|
Assistant Professor, Department of Diagnostic Radiology, Division of Diagnostic Imaging, The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center, Houston, TX, 2015 - 2021
- Cohen EO, Weaver OO, Tso HH, Gerlach KE, Leung JWT. Breast cancer screening via digital mammography, synthetic mammography, and tomosynthesis. American Journal of Preventive Medicine 58(3):470-472, 2020. e-Pub 2019. PMID: 31732323.
- Cohen EO, Tso H, Leung J.. Multiple bilateral circumscribed breast masses detected at imaging: review of evidence for management recommendations. American Journal of Roentgenology 214(2):276-281, 2020. PMID: 31825259.
- Cohen EO, Tso H, Phalak K, Mayo R, Leung J. Screening mammography findings from one standard projection only in the era of full-field digital mammography and digital breast tomosynthesis. American Journal of Roentgenology 211(2):445-451, 2018. e-Pub 2018. PMID: 29792742.
- Hussein MAW, Coats DK, Muthialu A, Cohen EO, Wilhelmus KR, Paysse EA. Risk factors for treatment failure of anisometropic amblyopia. Journal of American Association for Pediatric Ophthalmology and Strabismus 8(5):429-434, 2004.
- Lu M, Kim D, Scott W, Kane S, Lu M, Coki O, Cohen EO, Starren J, Flynn J, Chiang M. Screening pitfalls for retinopathy of prematurity 115(7):1222-1228, 2004.
- Cohen E. Benign Surgical Biopsy, Postoperative Imaging. In: Diagnostic imaging: Breast. 3rd, 2019.