About Dr. Gladish
Dr. Gladish graduated from Louisiana State University in 1989 with his Bachelors in Science of Electrical Engineering. He continued his studies at LSU, obtaining his medical degree in 1993. Upon graduating medical school, Dr. Gladish completed his residency training in radiology in the Department of Radiology at Louisiana State University Medical Center and completed his fellowship training in thoracic radiology at Wake Forest University School of Medicine. He joined the M. D. Anderson staff upon completion of his training. Since joining the faculty, he has served in multiple roles in the administration including the Credentials Committee of the Medical Staff and Medical Records Subcommittee. He currently serves as the Medical Director for Clinical Expansion for the Division of Diagnostic Imaging. In that role, he has overseen the construction and development of the two off-campus imaging facilities for M. D. Anderson Cancer Center in the Houston area.
Dr. Gladish is the author of numerous significant papers, book chapters and articles in various areas within the practice of cardiac and thoracic imaging. He has served in a variety of roles in the Radiological Society of North America, the American Roentgen Ray Society, the Society of Thoracic Radiologists, and the North American Society for Cardiac Imaging.
Professor, Department of Diagnostic Radiology, Division of Diagnostic Imaging, The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center, Houston, TX
Adjunct Professor, Department of Diagnostic and Interventional Radiology, The University of Texas Health Science Center, Houston, TX
Image processing, including automated detection and measurement from CT
Cardiac imaging in the management of cancer patients. Cardiovascular complications of cancer therapy.
|1993||Louisiana State University School of Medicine , Shreveport, LA, USA, MD, Medicine|
|1989||Louisiana State University, Baton Rouge, LA, USA, BS, Electrical Engineering|
|1998||American Board of Radiology|
Associate Professor, Department of Diagnostic Radiology, Division of Diagnostic Imaging, The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center, Houston, TX, 2005 - 2011
Assistant Professor, Department of Diagnostic Radiology, Division of Diagnostic Imaging, The University of Texas M. D. Anderson Cancer Center, Houston, TX, 1999 - 2005
Institutional Committee Activities
Member, Diagnostic Imaging EHR Officers, 2014 - Present
Member, Cancer Network Steering Committee, 2014 - 2016
Member, MRI Protocol Standard of Care Committee, 2008 - Present
Alternate Representative, Credentials Committee of the Medical Staff, 2008 - 2011
Member, Faculty Senate, 2007 - 2010
Member, Faculty Senate Information Technology Committee, 2007 - 2010
|2015||Certificate of Merit, Radiological Society of North America|
|2007||DI "D" Nursing Team Second Place Award, Create Solutions|
|2004||Certificate of Merit , American Roentgen Ray Society|
|2004||Certificate of Merit , Radiological Society of North America|
|2001||Certificate of Merit, Radiological Society of North America|
|2001||Certificate of Merit, American Roentgen Ray Society|
|1997||Chairman's Award for Excellence, American College of Radiology|
|1995||Chairman's Award for Excellence, American College of Radiology|
|1991||Certificate of Merit , Radiological Society of North America|
|1989||Phi Kappa Phi Honor Society, Louisiana State University|
|1988||Eta Kappa Nu Honor Society, Louisiana State University|
- Escalante CP, Gladish GW, Qiao W, Zalpour A, Assylbekova B, Gao S, Olejeme KA, Richardson MN, Suarez-Almazor ME. Prospective cohort study of cancer patients diagnosed with incidental venous thromboembolism on routine computed tomography scans. Support Care Cancer 25 (5) :1571-1577, 2017. e-Pub 2017. PMID: 28070669.
- Chiles C, Duan F, Gladish GW, Ravenel JG, Baginski SG, Snyder BS, DeMello S, Desjardins SS, Munden RF, NLST Study Team. Association of coronary artery calcification and mortality in the National Lung Screening Trial: a comparison of three scoring methods. Radiology 276 (1) :142062, 2015. e-Pub 2015. PMID: 25759972.
- Palacio D, Benveniste MF, Betancourt-Cuellar SL, Gladish GW. Multidetector computed tomography pulmonary angiography pitfalls in the evaluation of pulmonary embolism with emphasis in technique. Semin Roentgenol 50 (3) :217-25, 2015. e-Pub 2015. PMID: 26002242.
- Carter BW, Gladish GW. MR Imaging of Chest Wall Tumors. Magn Reson Imaging Clin N Am 23 (2) :197-215, 2015. PMID: 25952515.
- Palacio D, Betancourt S, Gladish GW. Screening for coronary heart disease in asymptomatic patients using multidetector computed tomography: calcium scoring and coronary computed tomography angiography. Semin Roentgenol 50 (2) :111-7, 2015. e-Pub 2014. PMID: 25770341.
- Costelloe CM, Murphy WA, Gladish GW, Rozner MA. Radiography of pacemakers and implantable cardioverter defibrillators. AJR Am J Roentgenol 199 (6) :1252-8, 2012. PMID: 23169716.
- Aboshady I, Cody DD, Johnson EM, Gahremanpour A, Vela D, Khalil KG, Dupont HL, Willerson JT, Buja LM, Gladish GW . Flat-panel versus 64-channel computed tomography for in vivo quantitative characterization of aortic atherosclerotic plaques. Int J Cardiol 156 (3) :295-302, 2012. e-Pub 2010. PMID: 21185613.
- Moulder S, Gladish GW , Ensor J, Gonzalez-Angulo AM, Cristofanilli M, Murray JL, Booser D, Giordano SH, Brewster A, Moore J, Rivera E, Hortobagyi GN, Tran HT. A phase 1 study of weekly everolimus (RAD001) in combination with docetaxel in patients with metastatic breast cancer. Cancer 118 (9) :2378-84, 2012. e-Pub 2011. PMID: 22006179.
- Lopez Guerra JL, Gladish G, Komaki R, Gomez D, Zhuang Y, Liao Z. Large decreases in standardized uptake values after definitive radiation are associated with better survival of patients with locally advanced non-small cell lung cancer. J Nucl Med 53 (2) :225-33, 2012. e-Pub 2012. PMID: 22241911.
- Armato SG, McLennan G, Bidaut L, McNitt-Gray MF, Meyer CR, Reeves AP, Zhao B, Aberle DR, Henschke CI, Hoffman EA, Kazerooni EA, MacMahon H, Van Beeke EJ, Yankelevitz D, Biancardi AM, Bland PH, Brown MS, Engelmann RM, Laderach GE, Max D, Pais RC, Qing DP, Roberts RY, Smith AR, Starkey A, Batrah P, Caligiuri P, Farooqi A, Gladish GW , Jude CM, Munden RF, Petkovska I, Quint LE, Schwartz LH, Sundaram B, Dodd LE, Fenimore C, Gur D, Petrick N, Freymann J, Kirby J, Hughes B, Casteele AV, Gupte S, Sallamm M, Heath MD, Kuhn MH, Dharaiya E, Burns R, Fryd DS, Salganicoff M, Anand V, Shreter U, Vastagh S, Croft BY. The lung image database consortium (LIDC) and image database resource initiative (IDRI): A completed reference database of lung nodules on CT scans. Med Phys 38 (2) :915-31, 2011. PMID: 21452728.
- Daher IN, Banchs J, Yusuf SW, Mouhayar E, Durand JB, Gladish GW . Impact of cardiac computed tomographic angiography findings on planning of cancer therapy in patients with concomitant structural heart disease. Cardiol Res Pract Volume 2011, Article ID 268058, 7 pagesdoi:10.4061/2011/268058:268058, 2011. e-Pub 2011. PMID: 21559257.
- Zhou X, Teegala S, Huen A, Ji Y, Fayad L, Hagemeister FB, Gladish GW, Vadhan-Raj S. Incidence and risk factors of venous thromboembolic events in lymphoma. Am J Med 123 (10) :935-941, 2010.
- Gayed IW, Raslan OA, Bhosale PR, Perrier ND, Wei W, Gladish GW. Significant coronary calcification detected using contrast-enhanced computed tomography: is it an indication for further investigation?. Clin Nucl Med 35 (6) :404-408, 2010.
- William Wn Jr, Kies MS, Fossella FV, Liu DD, Gladish GW, Tse WH, Lee JJ, Hong WK, Lippman SM, Kim ES. Phase 2 study of carboplatin, docetaxel and bevacizumab as frontline treatment for advanced nonsmall-cell lung cancer. Cancer 116 (10) :2401-2408, 2010.
- Blumenschein GR Jr, Reckamp K, Stephenson GJ, O'Rourke T, Gladish GW, McGreivy J, Sun YN, YeY, Parson M, Sandler A. Phase 1b study of motesanib, an oral angiogenesis inhibitor, in combination with carboplatin/paclitaxel and/or panitumumab for the treatment of advanced non-small cell lung cancer. Clin Cancer Res 16 (1) :279-290, 2010. e-Pub 2009.
- Yusuf SW, Gladish GW, Lenihan DJ, Lei X, Durnand JB, Swafford J, Daher IN. Computerized tomographic finding of saddle pulmonary embolism is associated with high mortality in cancer patients. Intern Med J, 2009. e-Pub 2009. PMID: 19220554.
- Papadakis M, Bodmann BG, Alexander SK, Vela D, Baid S, Gittens AA, Kouri DJ, Gertz SD, Jain S, Romero JR, Li X, Cherukuri P, Cody DD, Gladish GW, Aboshady I, Conyers JL, Casscells SW. Texture-based tissue characterization for high-resolution CT scans of coronary arteries. Communications in Numerical Methods in Engineering 25:597-613, 2009.
- Marom EM, Martinez CH, Truong MT, Lei X, Sabloff BS, Munden RF, Gladish GW, Herbst RS, Morice RC, Stewart DJ, Jimenez CA, Blumenschein GR, Onn A. Tumor cavitation during therapy with antiangiogenesis agents in patients with lung cancer. J Thorac Oncol 3 (4) :351-357, 2008. PMID: 18379352.
- O'Sullivan PJ, Gladish GW. Cardiac tumors. Semin Roentgenol 43 (3) :223-233, 2008. PMID: 18486683.
- Bruzzi JF, Komaki R, Walsh GL, Truong MT, Gladish GW, Munden RF, Erasmus JJ. Imaging of non-small cell lung cancer of the superior sulcus: part 1: anatomy, clinical manifestations, and management. Radiographics 28 (2) :551-560, 2008. PMID: 18349457.
- Bruzzi JF, Komaki R, Walsh GL, Truong MT, Gladish GW, Munden RF, Erasmus JJ. Imaging of non-small cell lung cancer of the superior sulcus: part 2: initial staging and assessment of resectability and therapeutic response. Radiographics 28 (2) :561-572, 2008. PMID: 18349458.
- Bruzzi JF, Truong MT, Gladish GW, Wallace MJ, Moran CA, Munden RF. Development of pulmonary arteriovenous communications within pulmonary metastases after chemotherapy. J Thorac Oncol 2 (3) :243 - 246, 2007. PMID: 17410048.
- Wilner WT, Mazraeshahi RM, Aboshady I, Bodmann BG, Papadakis M, Kouri D, Conyers JL, Cherukuri P, Vela D, Gladish GW, Gavish L, Cody DD, Frazier L, Lukovenkov S, Madjid M, Zarrabi A, Ahmed A, Willerson JT, Casscells SW, Gertz SD. Quantification of roughness of calcific deposits in computed tomography scans of human coronary arteries. Invest Radiol 42 (11) :771-776, 2007. PMID: 18030200.
- Gladish GW, Rice DC, Sabloff BS, Truong MT, Marom EM, Munden RF. Pedicle muscle flaps in intrathoracic cancer resection: imaging appearance and evolution. Radiographics 27 (4) :975 - 987, 2007. PMID: 17620462.
- Gertz SD, Bodmann BG, Vela D, Papadakis M, Aboshady I, Cherukuri P, Alexander S, Kouri DJ, Baid S, Gittens AA, Gladish GW, Conyers JL, Cody DD, Gavish L, Mazraeshahi RM, Wilner WT, Frazier L, Madjid M, Zarrabi A, Lukovenkov S, Ahmed A, Willerson JT, Casscells SW. Three-dimensional isotropic wavelets for post-acquisitional extraction of latent images of atherosclerotic plaque components from micro-computed tomography of human coronary arteries. Acad Radiol 14 (12) :1509 - 1519, 2007. PMID: 18035280.
- Bruzzi JF, Munden RF, Truong MT, Marom EM, Sabloff BS, Gladish GW, Iyer RB, Pan TS, Macapinlac HA, Erasmus JJ. PET/CT of esophageal cancer: its role in clinical management. Radiographics 27 (6) :1635 - 1652, 2007. PMID: 18025508.
- Cavanaugh D, Travis EL, Price RE, Gladish G, White RA, Wang M, Cody DD. Quantification of bleomycin-induced murine lung damage in vivo with micro-computed tomography. Acad Radiol 13 (12) :1505-1512, 2006. PMID: 17138119.
- Gladish GW, Choe DH, Marom EM, Sabloff BS, Broemeling LD, Munden RF. Incidental pulmonary emboli in oncology patients: prevalence, CT evaluation, and natural history. Radiology 240 (1) :246-255, 2006. e-Pub 2006. PMID: 16684921.
- Huo L, Moran CA, Fuller GN, Gladish G, Suster S. Pulmonary artery sarcoma: a clinicopathologic and immunohistochemical study of 12 cases. Am J Clin Pathol 125 (3) :419-424, 2006. PMID: 16613346.
- Gertz SD, Cherukuri P, Bodmann BG, Gladish G, Wilner WT, Conyers JL, Aboshady I, Madjid M, Vela D, Lukovenkov S, Papadakis M, Kouri D, Mazraeshahi RM, Frazier L, Zarrabi A, Elrod D, Willerson JT, Casscells SW. Usefulness of multidetector computed tomography for noninvasive evaluation of coronary arteries in asymptomatic patients. Am J Cardiol 97 (2) :287-93, 2006. e-Pub 2005. PMID: 16442381.
- Zinner RG, Fossella FV, Gladish GW, Glisson BS, Blumenschein GR, Papadimitrakopoulou VA, Pisters KM, Kim ES, Oh YW, Peeples BO, Ye Z, Curiel RE, Obasaju CK, Hong WK, Herbst RS. Phase II study of pemetrexed in combination with carboplatin in the first-line treatment of advanced nonsmall cell lung cancer. Cancer 104 (11) :2449-2456, 2005. PMID: 16258975.
- Huo L, Lai S, Gladish GW, Czerniak BA, Moran CA. Pulmonary artery angiosarcoma: a clinicopathologic and radiological correlation. Ann Diagn Pathol 9 (4) :209-214, 2005. PMID: 16084454.
- Yi JG, Marom EM, Munden RF, Truong MT, Macapinlac HA, Gladish GW, Sabloff BS, Podoloff DA. Focal uptake of fluorodeoxyglucose by the thyroid in patients undergoing initial disease staging with combined PET/CT for non-small cell lung cancer. Radiology 236 (1) :271-5, 2005. PMID: 15987980.
- Gladish GW. Advances in cardiac magnetic resonance imaging and computed tomography. Expert Rev Cardiovasc Ther 3 (2) :309-320, 2005. PMID: 15853604.
- Truong MT, Erasmus JJ, Macapinlac HA, Marom EM, Mawlawi O, Gladish GW, Sabloff BS, Bruzzi JF, Munden RF. Integrated positron emission tomography/computed tomography in patients with non-small cell lung cancer: normal variants and pitfalls. J Comput Assist Tomogr 29 (2) :205-209, 2005. PMID: 15772538.
- Truong MT, Erasmus JJ, Munden RF, Marom EM, Sabloff BS, Gladish GW, Podoloff DA, Macapinlac HA. Focal FDG uptake in mediastinal brown fat mimicking malignancy: a potential pitfall resolved on PET/CT. AJR Am J Roentgenol 183 (4) :1127-1132, 2004. PMID: 15385319.
- Truong MT, Erasmus JJ, Sabloff BS, Marom EM, Gladish GW, Chasen MH, Munden RF. Pericardial "sleeve" recess of right inferior pulmonary vein mimicking adenopathy: computed tomography findings. J Comput Assist Tomogr 28 (3) :361-365, 2004. PMID: 15100541.
- Truong MT, Sabloff BS, Gladish GW, Whitman GJ, Munden RF. Invasive thymoma. AJR Am J Roentgenol 181 (6) :1504, 2003. PMID: 14627564.
- Tateishi U, Gladish GW, Kusumoto M, Hasegawa T, Yokoyama R, Tsuchiya R, Moriyama N. Chest wall tumors: radiologic findings and pathologic correlation: part 2. Malignant tumors. Radiographics 23 (6) :1491-1508, 2003. PMID: 14615560.
- Tateishi U, Gladish GW, Kusumoto M, Hasegawa T, Yokoyama R, Tsuchiya R, Moriyama N. Chest wall tumors: radiologic findings and pathologic correlation: part 1. Benign tumors. Radiographics 23 (6) :1477-1490, 2003. PMID: 14615559.
- Truong MT, Erasmus JJ, Gladish GW, Sabloff BS, Marom EM, Madewell JE, Chasen MH, Munden RF. Anatomy of pericardial recesses on multidetector CT: implications for oncologic imaging. AJR Am J Roentgenol 181 (4) :1109-1113, 2003. PMID: 14500241.
- Gladish GW, Dunnington JS, Chasen MH. Argon beam coagulator electrode tip mimicking a metallic foreign body. AJR Am J Roentgenol 181 (1) :157-161, 2003. PMID: 12818848.
- Koenig TR, Munden RF, Erasmus JJ, Sabloff BS, Gladish GW, Komaki R, Stevens CW. Radiation injury of the lung after three-dimensional conformal radiation therapy. AJR Am J Roentgenol 178 (6) :1383-1388, 2002. PMID: 12034601.
- Gladish GW, Sabloff BM, Munden RF, Truong MT, Erasmus JJ, Chasen MH. Primary thoracic sarcomas. Radiographics 22 (3) :621-637, 2002. PMID: 12006691.
- Ham S, Gladish GW, Erasmus JJ. Hepatic segments II and III mimicking a lung mass: diagnosis of a normal variant using reformatted multiplanar CT images. J Comput Assist Tomogr 26 (3) :365-367, 2002. PMID: 12016364.
- Vining DJ, Gladish GW. Receiver operating characteristic curves: a basic understanding. Radiographics 12 (6) :1147-1154, 1992. PMID: 1439017.
- Gomez DR, Gladish GW, Wei X, Kotamarti KR, Allen PK, Cox JD, O'Reilly MS, Erasmus JJ, Fossella FV, Komaki R. Prognostic value of positron emission tomography/computed tomography findings in limited-stage small cell lung cancer before chemoradiation therapy. Am J Clin Oncol. e-Pub 2012. PMID: 23111360.
- Wang X, Pan T, Pinnix CC, Zhang SX, Salehpour M, Sun T, Gladish GW, Strom EA, Perkins GH, Tereffe W, Woodward W, Hoffman K, Buchholz TA. Cardiac motion during deep-inspiration breath-hold: Implications for breast cancer radiotherapy. International Journal of Radiation Oncology, Biology. e-Pub 2011.
- Gladish GW. "Treatment of Incidental Thromboses in Cancer Patients". Clin Adv Hematol Oncol 5 (3) :177-178, 2007. PMID: 17519877.
- Gladish GW, Erasmus JJ. Unsuspected pulmonary emboli in oncology patients undergoing routine computed tomography imaging. J Thorac Oncol 5 (6) :759-60, 2010. PMID: 20502266.
- Escalante C, Gladish GW, Qiao W, Assylbekova B, Zalpour A, Gao S, Olejeme K, Suarez-Almazor M. A prospective study of cancer patients diagnosed with unsuspected venous thromboembolism on routine computed tomography (CT) scans. MASCC/ISOO 2012 International Symposium on Supportive Care in Cancer, 2012.
- Zinner R, Debnam M, Gladish GW, Konda B, Hanneken JM, Stewart DJ, Munden RF, Chi L. Retrospective Review of MRI's in Lung Cancer Patients with Brain Metastases: An Assessment of Early Response. JCO (29) , 2011.
- Vadhan-Raj S, Zhou X, Benjamin RS, Gladish GW. Incidence and Risk Factors Predictive of Recurrent Venous Thromboembolism in Patients wiht Cancer at a Comprehensive Cancer Center. JCO, 2011.
- Wang X, Pan T, Pinnix C, Gladish GW, Strom E, Perkins G, Tereffe W, Woodward W, Thomas B, Kuan Y T, et al. Assessing the Displacement of Left Anterior Descending Artery (lad) During Cardiac Motion for Radiotherapy of Breast Cancer. American Society for Radiation Oncology, 2010.
- Cordova F, Banchs J, Durand JB, Yusuf SW, Gladish GW, Daher IN. Utility of Coronary Artery Calcium Score in Identifying Ischemic Etiology of Cardiomyopathy in Cancer Patients. Society for Cardiac Computed Tomography Annual Meeting, 2010.
- Mukerji SS, Daher IN, Yusuf SW, Banchs, J Durand JB, Gladish GW. Added Usefulness of Electrocardiogram-Gated Computed Tomography in Cancer Patients with Cardiac Masses. Society for Cardiac Computed Tomography Annual Meeting, 2010.
- Gladish GW. Prevalence of Unsuspected Venous Thromboembolism on Routine Computed Tomography Scans in Cancer Patients. American Society of Clinical Oncology Annual Meeting, 2010.
- Gomez DR, Gladish GW, Wei X, Allen P, Cox JD, O'Reilly M, Erasmus JJ, Fossella FV, Komaki R. Pretreatment Positron Emission Tomography Scan Standardized Uptake Value as a Prognostic Variable for Overall Survival in Limited-Stage Small Cell Lung Cancer. American Society of Clinical Oncology Annual Meeting, 2010.
- Gladish GW. How to Assess Cardiac Function from a Chest CT Angiographic Examination. European Congress of Radiology Annual Meeting, 2010.
- Aboshady I, Cody D, Buja LM, Gladish GW. Flat-panel Versus 64-channel Computed Tomography for in vivo Quantitative Characterization of Aortic Atherosclerotic Plaques. European Heart Journal 31(Abstract Supplement):434-435, 2010.
- Savla GV, Gladish GW, Zhou X, Vadhan-Raj S. Differences in the Clinical Presentation, Severity and treatment Outcome for Symptomatic Versus Asymptomatic Pulmonary Embolism in Cancer Patients. American Society of Clinical Oncology Annual Meeting, 2008.
- Gladish GW, Johnson V, Pan T. Low Dose Cardiac CT for Assessment of Cardiac Function: A Phantom Study. Annual Meeting of American Roentgen Ray Society Program:107, 2008.
- Aboshady I, Cody D, Elayda M, Vela D, DuPont H, Willerson j, Buja L, Gladish GW. Abstract 2799: Noninvasive Quantification of the Atherosclerotic Aorta Component with flat-Panel Computed Tomography in Rabbits. Cardiac CT Assessment of Atherosclerotic Plaque - American Heart Association (118) :S_777, 2008.
- Aboshady I, Cody D, Elayda MA, Vela D, DuPont hL, Willerson JT, Buja LM, Gladish GW. Flat-panel CT for Quantification of Aortic Atherosclerosis. Am J Cardiol 102 (8A) :971, 2008.
- William WN, Kies MS, Fossella FV, Gladish GW, Heymach JV, Glisson BS, Tse WH, Liu D, Herbst RS, Lippman SM. Phase II Study of Bevacizumab in Combination with Docetaxel and Carboplatin in Patients with Metastatic Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer. American Society of Clinical Oncology Annual Meeting, 2007.
- Aboshady I, Cody DD, Vela D, Ahmed A, Conyers JL, Gertz SD, Buja LM, Casscells SW, Gladish GW. Abstract 2752: Flat Panel CT versus 64 Detector Row CT for Characterization of Atherosclerotic Plaque. Cardiac CT - American Heart Association 116:610 - 611, 2007.
- Gertz SD, Vela D, Aboshady I, Frazier L, Conyers JL, Gavish L, Bodmann BG, Papadakis M, Alexander S, Kouri DJ, Gladish GW, Cody DD, Willerson JT, Casscells SW. Imaging of the Vulnerable Plaque: Indications, Challenges, and Future Directions. 13th World Congress on Heart Disease, 2007.
- Blumenschein, Jr. G, Sandler A, O'Rourke T, Eschenberg M, Sun Y, Gladish GW, Salgia R, Alden C, Herbst RS, Reckamp K. Safety and Pharmacokinetics of AMG 706, Panitumumab, and Carboplatin/Paclitaxel for the treatment of Patients with Advanced Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer. Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology, 2006.
- Gladish GW. Assessment of Ungated, Thin Slice, Contrast Enhanced CT for the Detection of Non-Valvular Thrombi and Masses in the Left Atrium and Left Ventricle. Radiological Society of North America, 2006.
- Gertz SD, Cherukuri P, Vela D, Bodmann BG, Aboshady I, Gladish GW, Papadakis M, Alexander S, Kouri DJ, Baid S, Gittens AA, Conyers JL, Cody DD, Gavish L, Mazraeshahi RM, Wilner WT, Frazier L, Madjid M, Zarrabi A, Lukovenkov S, Ahmed A, Willerson JT, Casscells SW. Extraction of Latent, Computed Tomographic Images of Coronary Artery Plaque Components by Isotropic, Three-Dimensional Wavelet Analysis. Annual Meeting of College of Cardiology, 2006.
- Bodmann BG, Papadakis M, Kouri DJ, Gertz SD, Cherukuri P, Vela D, Gladish GW, Cody D, Aboshady I, Conyers JL, Willerson WT, Casscells SW. Frame Isotropic Multiresolution Analysis for MicroCT Scans of Coronary Arteries. Wavelets XI, Proceedings of the Society of Photo-Optical Instrumentation Engineers 5914:59141001-59141012, 2005.
- Cody DD, Price R, Rivera B, Cavanaugh D, Gladish GW, Ahrar K, Ross WR, Fitzgerald PF. Initial Experience Using a Flat-Panel CT Scanner on Laboratory Animals, in vivo. Proceedings of the Third Annual Meeting of the Society for Molecular Imaging, 2004.
- Truong MT, Erasmus, JJ, Gladish GW, Sabloff BS, Marom EM, Madewell, JE, Chasen MH, Munden RF. Anatomy of the Pericardial Recesses: Visualization on Multidetector CT and Implications for Oncologic Imaging. Annual Meeting of American Roentgen Ray Society, 2004.
- Truong MT, Erasmus JJ, Munden RF, Marom EM, Sabloff BS, Gladish GW, Podoloff DA, Macapinlac HA. Focal FDG Uptake in Mediastinal Brown Fat Mimicking Malignancy: A Potential Pitfall Resolved on PET/CT. AJR, 2004.
- Collier DC, Johnson E, Rivera B, Miller SR, Brown EM, Price RE, Gladish GW, Travis EL, Cody DD. Evaluating Ventilation Air Pressure for Mice Lung Imaging, in-vivo. Medical Physics 30 (6) :1459, 2003.
- Erasmus JJ, Gladish GW, Broemeling L, Sabloff BS, Truong MT, Herbst RS, Munden RF. Inter-observer and Intra-observer Variability in Measurement of 41 Non-small Cell Carcinoma Lung Lesions: Implications for Assessment of Tumor Response. Proceedings of the American Society of Clinical Oncology 22, 2003.
- Kim ES, Mauer AM, Tran HT, Liu D, Gladish GW, Dicke K, Needle MN, Vokes EE, Hong WK, Herbst RS. A Phase II Study of Cetuximab, an Epidermal Growth Factor Receptor (EGFR) Blocking Antibody, in Combination with Docetaxel in Chemotherapy Refractory/Resistant Patients with Advanced Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer (NSCLC): Final Report. Proceedings of the American Society of Clinical Oncology 22:642, 2003.
- Bajaj C, Gladish GW, Park S. Assessing Automatic Classification Methods for Computer-Aided Diagnosis of Pulmonary Emboli from CT Pulmonary Angiography. Radiological Society of North America Annual Meeting, 2003.
- Gladish GW. Pulmonary Embolism. In: In: Oncologic Imaging: A Multidisciplinary Approach. Ed: Silverman P. P. Philadelphia: Elsevier Sauders, 2012.
- Murphy WA, Gladish GW, Gupta S, Kumar AJ, Matamoros A, Wong FC. Imaging. In: Internal Medicine Care of Cancer Patients, 2008.
- Gertz SD, Vela D, Aboshady I, Frazier L, Conyers JL, Gavish L, Bodmann BG, Papadakis M, Alexander S, Kouri DJ, Gladish GW, Cody DD, Willerson JT, Casscells SW. In: Recent Advances in Cardiovascular Disease - Proceedings of the 13th World Congress on Heart Disease. Medimond International Proceedings: Bologna, Italy, 121 - 127, 2008.
- Gladish GW. Cardiac imaging with CT and MRI in oncology patients. In: Cancer and the Heart, 2006.
- Munden RF, Gladish GW. Advances in Diagnosis Imaging of the Thorax and Screening. In: Advanced Therapy in Thoracic Surgery, 2005.
- Cody DD, Hsieh J, Gladish GW. Design of CT Reconstruction Kernel Specifically for Clinical Lung Imaging. In: Medical Imaging 2005. In: Physiology, Function, and Structure from Medical Images, Proceedings of the Society of Photo-Optical Instrumentation Engineers, 101-108, 2005.
- Cody DD, Cavanaugh D, Price RE, Rivera B, Gladish GW, Travis E. Lung Imaging of Laboratory Rodents, in vivo. In: Developments in X-Ray Tomography IV, edited by Ulrich Bonse, Proceedings of the Society of Photo-Optical Instrumentation Engineers, 43-52, 2004.
- Gladish GW, Haponik EF. Virtual Bronchoscopy. In: Progress in Respiratory Research. Karger, A.G, 253-266, 2000.
Books (edited and written)
- Section Ed: Gladish GW,. Part 10: Complications of Therapy. In: Oncologic Imaging: A Multidisciplinary Approach. Ed(s) Ed: Silverman P. Philadelphia: Elsevier Saunders, 2012.
Letters to the Editor
- Larici AR, Calandriello L, Maggi F, Torge M, Bonomo L, Gladish GW, Choe DH, Marom EM, Sabloff BS, Munden RF. Prevalence of Incidental Pulmonary Emboli in Oncology Patients. Radiology 245: 921-922, 2007.
|Title:||Quantitative Virtual Endoscopy for Vascular & Pulmonary Disease Diagnostics|
|Funding Source:||Whitaker Foundation|
|Title:||Investigation of the feasibility of the use of normal saline as a negative intravascular contrast agent in thoracic computed tomography|
|Funding Source:||Society of Thoracic Radiology|