Professor, Department of Anesthesiology and Perioperative Medicine, Division of Anesthesiology, Critical Care Medicine and Pain Medicine, The University of Texas, MD Anderson Cancer Center, Houston, TX
|1985||Indiana University School of Medicine, Indianapolis, IN, USA, MD, Medicine|
|1979||University of Lowell, Lowell, MA, USA, MS, Plastic Engineering|
|1974||Chung Yuan College of Science and Engineering, Taipei, TWN, BS, Chemistry, Minor in Psychiatry|
|1994||American Board of Anesthesiology|
|1993||American Board of Anesthesiology, Diplomat|
|2004||Merit of Excellence Award for a Scientific Exhibit, American Society of Anesthesiologists|
- Garcia MK, Chiang JS, et al. Acupuncture for radiation-induced xerostomia in patients with cancer: a pilot study. Head and Neck 31(10):1360-8, 2009. PMID: 19378325.
- Lu CC, Lin TC, Yu MH, Chen TL, Lin CY, Chiang JS, Ho ST. Effects of Changes in Alveolar Ventilation on Isoflurane Arterial Blood Concentration and Its Uptake into the Human Body. Pharmacology 83(3):150-156, 2009. e-Pub 2009. PMID: 19129719.
- Garcia KM, Skibber JM, Rodriguez-Bigas MA, Chang DZ, Feig BW, Bisanz AK, Palmer JL, Cohen L, Chiang JS. Acupuncture to prevent prolonged postoperative ileus: a randomized clinical trial. Medical Acupuncture 20(2):83-88, 2008.
- Chiang JS. Effect of Acupuncture on Circulating Cytokines in Healthy Subjects. Medical Acupuncture: A Journal for Physicians 15:19-23, 2004.
Books (edited and written)
- Yen MS, Chiang JS, Chen ML. Buddhist Healing Touch: A Self-Care Program for Pain Relief and Wellness. Inner Tradition International Ltd, 2001.
|Title:||Acupuncture to Prevent Postoperative Paralytic Ileus|