Associate Professor, Department of Critical Care - Research, Division of Anesthesiology and Critical Care, The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center, Houston, TX
|2005||UTHSCSA, San Antonio, TX, USA, Post Doctoral Fellow, Post Doctoral Fellow|
|2001||Kanpur University, Kanpur, IND, PHD, Microbiology|
|1996||Delhi University, Dehli, IND, M. Phil, Microbiology|
|1994||Delhi University, Delhi, IND, M. Sc, Botany|
Associate Professor, University of North Dakota, Shcool of Medicine and Health Sciences, Grand Forks, ND, 2016 - 2000
Assistant Professor, University of North Dakota, School of Medicine and Health Sciences, Grand Forks, ND, 2011 - 2016
Research Assistant Professor, The University of Texas at San Antonio, San Antonio, TX, 2006 - 2011
Member, University Bylaws Committee, University of North Dakota, Grand Forks, ND, 2018 - 2020
Dean-Appointed Member, Medical Curriculum, University of North Dakota, Gran Forks, ND, 2016 - Present
Dean Appointed Member, Faculty Academic Council, University of North Dakota, Grand Forks, ND, 2016 - 2017
Member, Committee on Promotion and Tenure, University of North Dakota, Grand Fork, ND, 2016 - 2020
Member, Departmental Research Committee, University of Dakota, Grand Forks, ND, 2015 - 2020
Dean-Appointed Member, Health Sciences Curriculum Committee, University of North Dakota, Grand Forks, ND, 2012 - 2015
- Sharma A, McCann K, Tripathi JK, Chauhan P, Zerbe C, Mishra BB, Holland SM, Sharma J. Tamoxifen restores extracellular trap formation in neutrophils from patients with chronic granulomatous disease in a reactive oxygen species-independent manner. J Allergy Clin Immunol 144(2):597-600.e3, 2019. e-Pub 2019. PMID: 31039377.
- Chauhan A, Sun Y, Sukumaran P, Quenum Zangbede FO, Jondle CN, Sharma A, Evans DL, Chauhan P, Szlabick RE, Aaland MO, Birnbaumer L, Sharma J, Singh BB, Mishra BB. M1 Macrophage Polarization Is Dependent on TRPC1-Mediated Calcium Entry. iScience 8:85-102, 2018. e-Pub 2018. PMID: 30293012.
- Jondle CN, Gupta K, Mishra BB, Sharma J. Klebsiella pneumoniae infection of murine neutrophils impairs their efferocytic clearance by modulating cell death machinery. PLoS Pathog 14(10):e1007338, 2018. e-Pub 2018. PMID: 30273394.
- Ward SE, O'Sullivan JM, Drakeford C, Aguila S, Jondle CN, Sharma J, Fallon PG, Brophy TM, Preston RJS, Smyth P, Sheils O, Chion A, O'Donnell JS. A novel role for the macrophage galactose-type lectin receptor in mediating von Willebrand factor clearance. Blood 131(8):911-916, 2018. e-Pub 2017. PMID: 29282218.
- Sharma A, Steichen AL, Jondle CN, Mishra BB, Sharma J. Protective role of Mincle in bacterial pneumonia by regulation of neutrophil mediated phagocytosis and extracellular trap formation. J Infect Dis 209(11):1837-46, 2014. e-Pub 2013. PMID: 24353272.