Assistant Professor, Department of General Oncology, Division of Cancer Medicine, The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center, Houston, TX
Assistant Professor, Department of Gastrointestinal (GI) Medical Oncology, Division of Cancer Medicine, The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center, Houston, TX
|2017-2020||Clinical Fellowship, Medical Oncology/Hematology, The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center, Houston, TX|
|2014-2017||Clinical Residency, Internal Medicine, Brigham and Women’s Hospital, Boston, MA|
Institutional Committee Activities
Member, Education Committee, 2019 - 2020
Member, Global Oncology Interest Group, 2019 - 2020
Member, Health Disparities, 2018 - Present
Member, Diversity and Inclusion Committee, 2016 - 2017
Member, Wellness Committee, 2016 - 2017
Member, Partners in Health, 2016 - Present
Member, Student National Medical Association, 2011 - 2012
Member, Yale Health Professionals Christian Fellowship, 2010 - 2014
|2020||AACR Gertrude B. Elion Cancer Research Award|
|2016||Partners’ Center of Expertise Global and Humanitarian Health Award|
|2013||Yale University Lowe Funds Award for International Conference Travel|
|2011||Yale University Downs International Health Student Travel Fellowship|
|2011||The Infectious Disease Society of America Education and Research Foundation National Medical Scholars Award,|
|2010||Vassar College HB and JS Nicholas Fellowship|
|2008||University of Michigan Rackham International Graduate Students Award|
|2007||Elected Phi Beta Kappa Academic Honor Society|
|2007||Elected Sigma Xi Scientific Research Society|
|2007||Olive Lammert Prize for Excellence in Chemistry|
|2007||American Chemical Society Award in Analytic Chemistry|
|2004||Howard Hughes Medical Institute Scholar|
- Ludford K, Cohen R, Svrcek M, Foo WC, Colle R, Parc Y, Thomas JV, Morris VK, Kopetz S, Chang GJ, Overman M, Andre T. Pathological tumor response following immune checkpoint blockade for deficient mismatch repair advanced colorectal cancer. J Natl Cancer Inst 113(2):208-211, 2021. e-Pub 2020. PMID: 32294214.
- Saberian C, Abdel-Wahab N, Abudayyeh A, Rafei H, Joseph J, Rondon G, Whited L, Gruschkus S, Fa'ak F, Daher M, Knape C, Safa H, Shoukier M, Suarez-Almazor ME, Marcotulli M, Ludford K, Gulbis AM, Konopleva M, Ohanian M, Ravandi F, Garcia-Manero G, Oran B, Popat UR, Mehta R, Alousi AM, Daver N, Champlin R, Diab A, Al-Atrash G. Post-transplantation cyclophosphamide reduces the incidence of acute graft-versus-host disease in patients with acute myeloid leukemia/myelodysplastic syndromes who receive immune checkpoint inhibitors after allogeneic hematopoietic stem cell transplantation. J Immunother Cancer 9(2), 2021. PMID: 33637601.
- Ludford KT, Vagenas P, Lama JR, Peinado J, Gonzalez P, et al. Screening for drug and alcohol use disorders and their association with HIV-related sexual risk behaviors among men who have sex with men in Peru. PLoS One, 2013.
- Vagenas P, Ludford KT, Gonzalez P, et al. Being unaware of being HIV-infected is associated with alcohol use disorders and high risk sexual behaviors among men who have sex with men in Peru. AIDS and Behavior:1-8, 2013.
- MacMillan SN, Ludford KT, Tanski JM. Synthesis and optical activity analysis of chiral titanium (IV) sec-butoxide and its group IV analogues. Tetrahedron: Asymmetry 19(5):543-458, 2008.