About Dr. Chang Sen
Dr. Chang Sen is an assistant professor in the Department of Breast Imaging. She completed medical school at the Washington University in St. Louis. After completing residency in diagnostic radiology at the University of Pittsburgh Medical Center, she went on to complete fellowships in women's imaging at the Magee Women's Hospital of University of Pittsburgh Medical Center.
She authored multiple book chapters, research papers, and gave scientific/educational presentations at various national conferences.
Assistant Professor, Department of Diagnostic Radiology, Division of Diagnostic Imaging, The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center, Houston, TX
Multimodality Breast Imaging
Patient and provider education and outreach
Radioactive seed localization
Breast tomosynthesis in diagnostic setting
Tomosynthesis guided intervention
High risk screening
|2009||Washington University School of Medicine, St. Louis, MO, USA, MD, Mediicine|
|2014-2015||Clinical Fellowship, Women’s Imaging, Magee-Womens Hospital of UPMC, Pittsburgh, PA|
|2010-2014||Clinical Residency, Radiology, University of Pittsburgh Medical Center, Pittsburgh, PA|
|2009-2010||Clinical Internship, St. Mary’s Health Center, St. Louis, MO|
Institutional Committee Activities
Member, Breast Imaging Research Committee, 2015 - 2018
|2013||Cum Laude award for Electronic Exhibit, RSNA|
|2009||Hugh M. Wilson Award in Radiology, Washington University School of Medicine|
- Lin MF, Chang Sen LQ, Heiken JP, Pilgram TK, Bae KT. Histogram analysis for characterization of indeterminate adrenal nodules on noncontrast CT. Abdom Imaging 40(6):1666-74, 2015. PMID: 25488345.
- Sung C, Wong SC, Chang Sen LQ, Nguyen E, Lazaga N, Ganzer G, McNabb SL, Robinow S. The unfulfilled/DHR51 gene of Drosophila melanogaster modulates wing expansion and fertility. Dev Dyn 238(238(1)):171-182, 2009. PMID: 19097190.
- Chang Sen LQ, Tublin M Gangrenous Cholecystitis. Ultrasound Quarterly(28(3)):213-4, 2012.
- Chang Sen LQ, Berg W. CAD and Double Reading. In: Diagnostic Imaging: Breast, 2nd Ed, 2013.
- Chang Sen LQ, Berg W. Focus (MR). In: Diagnostic Imaging: Breast, 2nd Ed, 2013.
- Chang Sen LQ, Berg W. Pectoralis Muscle and Chest Wall Variants. In: Diagnostic Imaging: Breast, 2nd Ed, 2013.
- Chang Sen LQ, Berg W. Sternalis Muscle. In: Diagnostic Imaging: Breast, 2nd Ed, 2013.