About Dr. Li
Dr. Liang Li is a Professor at the Department of Biostatistics, University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center.
More about Dr. Li's research can be found at https://sites.google.com/site/lianglibiostatistician/home
Professor, Department of Biostatistics, The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center, Houston, TX
Director, Division of Quantitative Sciences, The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center UTHealth Graduate School of Biomedical Science (GSBS), Houston, TX
Statistical methodology research: Joint modeling of longitudinal and survival data; Dynamic prediction models; Propensity score analysis; Observational studies; Electronic health records; Medical costs modeling; Early phase biomarker studies
Collaborative research in clinical sciences: Chronic pancreatitis; Pancreatic cancer; Hepatocellular carcinoma; Chronic kidney disease; Health services research; Population health; Clinical epidemiology
|2003||University of Wisconsin-Madison, Madison, WI, USA, PHD, Statistics|
|1998||Peking University, Beijing, CHN, BS, Genetics and Cell Biology|
|2020||Fellow of the American Statistical Association|
- Mao H, Li L, Greene T. Propensity score weighting analysis and treatment effect discovery. Stat Methods Med Res 28(8):2439-2454, 2019. e-Pub 2018. PMID: 29921162.
- Zhu Y, Li L, Huang X. Landmark linear transformation model for dynamic prediction with application to a longitudinal cohort study of chronic disease. Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series C, 68(3):771-791, 2019. e-Pub 2019.
- Li L, Greene T. A weighting analogue to pair matching in propensity score analysis. Int J Biostat 9(2):1-20, 2013. e-Pub 2013. PMID: 23902694.
- Li L, Astor BC, Lewis J, Hu B, Appel LJ, Lipkowitz MS, Toto RD, Wang X, Wright JT, Greene TH. Longitudinal progression trajectory of GFR among patients with CKD. Am J Kidney Dis 59(4):504-12, 2012. e-Pub 2012. PMID: 22284441.
- Li L, Hu B, Greene T. A semiparametric joint model for longitudinal and survival data with application to hemodialysis study. Biometrics 65(3):737-745, 2009. e-Pub 2009. PMID: 19173700.
- Li L, Greene T. Varying coefficients model with measurement error. Biometrics 64(2):519-526, 2008. e-Pub 2007. PMID: 17970822.
- Li L, Shao J, Palta M. A longitudinal measurement error model with a semicontinuous covariate. Biometrics 61(3):824-30, 2005. PMID: 16135034.
- Mao H, Li L, Yang W, Shen Y. On the propensity score weighting analysis with survival outcome: Estimands, estimation, and inference. Stat Med 37:3745-3763. e-Pub 2018. PMID: 29855060.
- Li L, Greene T, Hu B. A simple method to estimate the time-dependent receiver operating characteristic curve and the area under the curve with right censored data. Stat Methods Med Res 27(8):2264-2278. e-Pub 2018. PMID: 27895266.
|Title:||Cancer Center Support Grant (CCSG) - Biostatistics Resource Group (BRG)|
|Title:||Phase 1/2 Trial of Indomethacin in Chronic Pancreatitis (The PAIR Trial)|
|Funding Source:||NIH/NIDDK Subaward via Mayo Clinic-Rochester|
|Title:||Mechanism-based Approach to Pain in Chronic Pancreatitis (MAP-CP)|
|Funding Source:||University Of Pittsburgh|