Megha Madhukar Kapoor, MD
Department of Breast Imaging, Division of Diagnostic Imaging
Education & Training
|2009||University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio, San Antonio, TX, USA, MD, Medicine|
|2005||Cornell University, Ithaca, NY, USA, BA, Psychology|
|2009-2010||Clinical Internship, Internal Medicine Preliminary Internship, Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, TX|
|2016||American Board of Radiology|
Experience & Service
Assistant Professor, Department of Diagnostic Radiology, Division of Diagnostic Imaging, The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center, Houston, TX, 2016 - 2019
Institutional Committee Activities
Breast Imaging Representative, Diagnostic Imaging Clinical Research Committee, 2019 - 2022
- Raj SD, Sweetwood K, Kapoor MM, Raj KM, Nagi C, Sepulveda KA, Sedgwick EL. Spindle cell lesions of the breast: multimodality imaging and clinical differentiation of pathologically similar neoplasms. Eur J Radiol 90:60-72, 2017. e-Pub 2017. PMID: 28583649.
- Kapoor M, Huynh P. Radial scar associated with calcium oxalate crystals. Applied Radiology, 2015. e-Pub 2015.
- Kapoor M, Huynh P. Infiltrating lobular carcinoma of left breast. Applied Radiology, 2015. e-Pub 2015.
- Madhukar M, Chetlen AL. Multimodality imaging of benign and malignant male breast disease. Clinical Radiology, 2013.
- Madhukar M, Choudhary AK, Boal DK, Dias MS, Lantosca MR. Choroid plexus: Normal size criteria on neuroimaging. Surgical Radiology Anatomy: SRA:887-95, 2012. e-Pub 2012. PMID: 22618012.
- Madhukar M, Maller VG, Choudhary AK, Lantosca MR, Specht CS, Dias MS. Primary intramedullary spinal cord germinoma. Journal of Neurosurgery Pediatrics, 2012. e-Pub 2013.
- Madhukar M, Tyler C, Johnson CA, Foreyt JP. Practical strategies for treating obesity in mexican americans. Obesity Management:247-250, 2005.