Present Title & Affiliation
Assistant Professor, Department of Palliative, Rehabilitation, and Integrative Medicine, Division of Cancer Medicine, The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center, Houston, TX
Education & Training
|2011||Tulane University School of Medicine, New Orleans, LA, USA, MD, Doctor of Medicine|
|2001||Brown University, Providence, RI, USA, BA, Biology|
|2017-2019||Clinical Fellowship, Integrative Medicine, University of Arizona Center for Integrative Medicine, Tucson, AZ|
|2011-2014||Clinical Residency, Internal Medicine/Primary Care, New York University, New York, NY|
Manuals, Teaching Aids, Other Teaching Publications
- Morse M, Schmidt M, Foldes C. Implementation of an Evidence-Based and Learner-Centered Curriculum in the Internal Medicine Residency Continuity Clinic at Smith Clinic. Baylor College of Medicine, Annual Showcase of Educational Scholarship, 2020.
- Triozzi J, McDermott L, Morse M. Chronic Pain Management: Addressing Physician Knowledge and Confidence. Baylor College of Medicine Department of Medicine Housestaff Research Symposium, 2020.
- Lu L, Siebert V, Yang M, Lescinskas E, Fisher J, Foldes C, Granderson A, Ismail N, Morse M, Rueda J, Shah V, Schmidt M, Thomas J, Hyman D. Improving Blood Pressure Control At A Safety Net Clinic. Baylor College of Medicine Quality Improvement and Patient Safety Conference, 2019.
- Triozzi J, McDermott L, Morse M. Chronic Pain Management in the Ambulatory Setting: A Learning Needs Assessment of Internal Medicine Residents and an Educational Intervention. SGIM, Southern Region, 2019.
- Morse M, Lee S, Rose S, Agrawal A, Moore L, McWhorter JW, A. “Food As Medicine” Teaching Kitchen Workshop - Promoting Salutogenesis Among Providers, Physician Health and Wellness Exchange. Texas Medical Association, Collaboration between Baylor College of Medicine and The University of Texas School of Public Health, 2019.
- Rose S, Morse M, Agrawal A, Lee S. “From complaints to commitments: a grassroots effort to improve faculty and staff well-being within the Baylor College of Medicine (BCM) Faculty Group Practice (FGP). Physician Health and Wellness Exchange, Texas Medical Association, 2019.
- Morse M, Carasco A, Tobin D. Establishing an Integrative Chronic Pain Management Clinic within an Academic Medical Practice,. In: Leading An Academic Medical Practice.