Professor, Tenure Track, Department of Gastrointestinal (GI) Medical Oncology, Division of Cancer Medicine, The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center, Houston, TX
|1991||Grant Medical College, University of Bombay, India, Bombay, IND, MD, Medicine|
|1994-1995||Clinical Residency, Internal Medicine, SUNY Buffalo, Buffalo, NY|
Assistant Professor, Roswell Park Cancer Institute, Buffalo, NY, 2001 - 2006
- Aloia TA, Járufe N, Javle M, Maithel SK, Roa JC, Adsay V, Coimbra FJ, Jarnagin WR. Gallbladder Cancer: expert consensus statement. HPB (Oxford) 17(8):681-90, 2015. PMID: 26172135.
- Liu C, Karam R, Zhou Y, Su F, Ji Y, Li G, Xu G, Lu L, Wang C, Song M, Zhu J, Wang Y, Zhao Y, Foo WC, Zuo M, Valasek MA, Javle M, Wilkinson MF, Lu Y. The UPF1 RNA Surveillance Gene is Commonly Mutated in Pancreatic Adenosquamous Carcinoma. Nat Med 20(6):596-8, 2014. e-Pub 2014. PMID: 24859531.
- Javle M, Hsueh CT. Recent advances in gastrointestinal oncology--updates and insights from the 2009 annual meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology. J Hematol Oncol 3:11, 2010. e-Pub 2010. PMID: 20331897.
- Javle MM, Shroff RT, Xiong H, Varadhachary GA, Fogelman D, Reddy SA, Davis D, Zhang Y, Wolff RA, Abbruzzese JL. Inhibition of the mammalian target of rapamycin (mTOR) in advanced pancreatic cancer: results of two phase II studies. BMC Cancer 10:368, 2010. e-Pub 2010. PMID: 20630061.
- Donthireddy KR, Ailawadhi S, Nasser E, Schiff MD, Nwogu CE, Nava HR, Javle MM. Malignant gastroparesis: pathogenesis and management of an underrecognized disorder. J Support Oncol 5(8):355-63, 2007. PMID: 17944143.
|Title:||Phase I Study of BikDD Nanoparticle for Advanced Cancer of the Pancreas|
|Title:||Design, Synthesis and Evaluation of a Small Molecule Inhibitor of DNA Helicase RecQ1|
|Funding Source:||The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center|
|Title:||Cellular and Molecular Mechanisms of Gastrointestinal Cancers|
|Title:||A Phase I/Randomized Phase II Study of Gemcitabine + Erlotinib + MK-0646; Gemcitabine + MK-0646 and Gemcitabine + Erlotinib for Patients with Advanced Pancreatic Cancer|
|Funding Source:||Merk and Company|
|Title:||Ph2 single arm study of BGJ398 in patients with advanced or metastatic cholangio with FGFR2 gene fusions or other FGFR genetic alterations who failed or are intolerant to platinum-based chemo|