Assistant Professor, Department of Hospital Medicine, Division of Internal Medicine, The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center, Houston, TX
|2015||Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, TX, USA, MD, Doctor of Medicine|
|2011||Baylor University, Waco, TX, USA, BS, Biochemistry|
|2015-2018||Internship and Residency, Internal Medicine, Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, TX|
|2016||Intern of the Month, Baylor College of Medicine|
|2015||Alpha Omega Alpha Medical Honors Society|
|2011||Alpha Chi Medal|
|2010||Phi Beta Kappa Undergraduate Honors Society|
- b|Odaro O, Komolafe S. The Use of Typhus sp in Wetland Purification. Poster Presentation at Baylor University Undergraduate Research and Scholarly Achievement; 2010, Waco, TX.
- Odaro O. A Diarrheal Dilemma. Presentation at: Citywide Hematology Grand Rounds; 2017 Jan 4, Houston, TX.
- Sohail M, Odaro O, Desai K et al. A Winter Case of West Nile Encephalitis. Poster session presented at: Resilience & Grit: Pursuing Organization Change & Preventing Burnout in GIM. Annual Meeting of the Society of General Internal Medicine; 2017 Apr 19-22, Washington, DC.
- Chen N, Odaro O et al. Talk Isn't Cheap: Comparison of Direct and Indirect Hand Offs on Inpatient Medicine Ward Teams. Poster session presented at: Associates Day of the American College of Physicians; 2017 Apr 29; Houston, TX.
- b|Odaro O, Gross D. Making the D(IgA)gnosis: A Case of Vancomycin-Induced Bullous Disease. Poster present at: Associates Day of the American College of Physicians; 2017 Apr 29; Houston, TX.