Assistant Professor, Division of Pediatrics, The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center, Houston, TX
|2008||St. George's University, Grenada, GRN, MD, Medicine|
|2001||Creighton University, Omaha, NE, USA, BA, Philosophy|
|2011-2014||Clinical Fellowship, Pediatric Critical Care Medicine, University of Texas, Health, Houston, TX|
|2009-2011||Clinical Residency, Pediatrics, University of Texas, Health, Houston, TX|
|2008-2008||Clinical Internship, Pediatrics, University of Texas Medical Branch, Galveston, TX|
|2011||American Board of Pediatrics|
Pediatric Lead, Nocturnal Program, Department of Pediatrics Patient Care, The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center, Houston, TX, 2016 - Present
Institutional Committee Activities
member, Focus on Junior Faculty, 2016 - Present
Member, Clinical Effectiveness Subcommittee, 2015 - Present
|2018||2018 President’s Recognition of Faculty Excellence in Clinical Quality Improvement, The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center|
- Razvi SS, Richard JB. Resistin deficiency in mice has no effect on pulmonary responses induced by acute ozone exposure. American Journal of Physiology Lung Cell Molecular Physiology, 2015. e-Pub 2015. PMID: 26386120.
- Moreton FC, Razvi SS, Davidson R, Muir KW. Changing clinical patterns and increasing prevalence in CADASIL. Acta Neurol Scand 130(3):197-203, 2014. e-Pub 2014. PMID: 24840674.
- Diane C. Bodurka, Mohamed Ait Aiss, Helene P. Phu, Lakeisha R. Day, Varkey Abraham, Karen Che, Rodrigo Mejia, Shehla Razvi, Carmen E. Gonzalez, Norman Brito-Dellan, Srinivas Banala, David Rubio, Nicole Vaughan-Adams, Debra S. Ruiz, Tan Jens, Charles F. Levenback, Michael M. Frumovitz, Behrouz Zand, Carmelita P. Escalante. Improving transitions of care through implementation of a standardized handoff at a comprehensive cancer center, 2015.
- S.S. Razvi, K.J. Cockerill, A.L. Alexander, R. E. Price, K. R. Cromar, F. Malik, P. H. Dahm, I. U. Haque, M. A. Lazar, R. A. Johnston. No Effect of Resistin Deficiency on Airway Responses to Ozone, 2015.
- Shehla Razvi, Fatima Boricha, Keely Smith. Ménétrier Disease: A Case Report. Texas Pediatric Society.
Books (edited and written)
- Cortes,J; Mejia R, Razvi, S. Oncologic Emergencies in Pediatric Critical Care. In: Oncologic Critical Care. Ed(s) JL Nates; KJ Price. Springer Nature.