About Dr. Yedururi
Dr. Sireesha Yedururi is an Assistant professor of Radiology at the University of Texas, MD Anderson Cancer Center. She obtained medical degree from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad, India and radiology residency from Nizams Institute of Medical Sciences, Hyderabad, India and the University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston. After completing her residency in Radiology in June 2012, she joined as an Assistant Professor in Diagnostic Radiology at the University of Texas, MD Anderson Cancer Center in in August 2012. She currently practices Pediatric Radiology and Abdominal Imaging.
Associate Professor, Department of Abdominal Imaging, Division of Diagnostic Imaging, The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center, Houston
Co-director of Pediatric Abdominal Imaging, The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center, Houston
Associate Professor, Department of Diagnostic and Interventional Imaging, McGovern Medical School at UTHealth, Houston
Imaging of osteosarcoma
Imaging of sarcoma
Imaging of MEN syndrome
|1999||Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad, IND, MD, Medicine|
|2008-2012||Clinical Residency, Diagnostic Radiology, University of Texas Health Science Center, Houston, TX|
|2006-2007||Clinical Fellowship, Neuroradiology, Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, TX|
|2005-2006||Clinical Fellowship, Pediatric Radiology, Texas Children's Hospital, Houston, TX|
|2001-2003||Clinical Residency, General Radiology, Nizam's Institute of Medical Sciences, Hyderabad|
|1999-2000||Clinical Assistant, Radiology, Medinova Diagnostic Services, Khammam|
|1998-1999||Clinical Internship, Osmania General Hospital, Hyderabad|
|2012||American Board of Radiology|
Associate Professor, The University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston, Houston, TX, 2013 - 2019
Assistant Professor, Department of Diagnostic Radiology, Division of Diagnostic Imaging, The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center, Houston, TX, 2012 - 2019
Institutional Committee Activities
Member, Diagnostic Radiology Awards Committee, 2017 - 2020
Member, Diagnostic Radiology Clinical Awards, 2017 - 2020
|2019||Certificate of Appreciation for Excellence in Reviewing Manuscripts in Pediatric Radiology, The Society for Pediatric Radiology|
|2018||Musculoskeletal Poster - Basic patterns of spread of solid malignancies in children: a pictorial essay, The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center|
|2017||Certificate of Merit, Radiological Society of North America|
|2016||Certificate of Merit, Radiological Society of North America|
|2007||Certificate of Merit, Radiological Society of North America|
|2006||Certificate of Merit, Radiological Society of North America|
- Marcal Leondardo, Patnana Madhavi, Yedururi Sireesha, Devine Catherine, Cox Veronica, Dasari Arvind, Chuang Hubert, Loyer Evelyne. Abdominal manifestation of neuroendocrine tumors. DDI, 2019.
- Yedururi S, Chawla S, Amini B, Wei Wei, Salem U, Morani A, Wang W, Gorlick R, Lewis V, Daw N. Tumor thrombus in the large veins draining primary pelvic osteosarcoma on cross sectional imaging. Eur J Radiol 105(49-55), 2018. PMID: 30017298.
- Cox V, Bamashmos A, Foo W, Gupta S, Yedururi S, Garg N, Kang H. Lynch Syndrome: Cancer genomics and imaging update. Radiographics 38(2):438-499, 2018. PMID: 29528821.
- Yedururi S, Terpenning S, Gupta S, Fox P, Martin S, Conrad C, Loyer EM. Radio-frequency ablation of hepatic tumor: Subjective assessment of the perilesional vascular network on contrast enhanced CT before and after ablation can reliably predict the risk of local recurrence. J Comput Assist Tomogr 41(4):607-613, 2017. PMID: 28722702.
- Tejada FH, Yedururi S, Kumar R, Stewart J, Tarek N. Ganglioneuroma with disseminated bone lesions. Pediatric Blood Cancer 64(4):e26298, 2017. PMID: 28221728.
- Yedururi S, Kang HS, Wei W, Wagner-Bartak N, Marcal LP, Stafford RJ, Willis BJ, Szklaruk J. Free-breathing radial volumetric interpolated breath-hold examination vs breath-hold Cartesian volumetric interpolated breath-hold examination magnetic resonance imaging of the liver at 1.5T. World J Radiol 8(7):707, 2016. PMID: 27551341.
- Ahmed M, Yedururi S. Growing teratoma syndrome: Illustrative case review. Austin J Pediatr 3(1):1025, 2016.
- Yedururi S, Morani AC, Gladish GW, Vallabhaneni S, Anderson PM, Hughes D, Wang WL, Daw NC. Cardiovascular involvement by osteosarcoma: an analysis of 20 patients. Pediatr Radiol 46(1):21-33, 2016. e-Pub 2015. PMID: 26411434.
- Maher OM, Christensen AM, Yedururi S, Bell D, Tarek N. Histone deacetylase inhibitor for NUT midline carcinoma. Pediatr Blood & Cancer 62(4):715-7, 2015. e-Pub 2015. PMID: 25557064.
- Yedururi S, Guillerman RP, Chung T, Braverman RM, Dishop MK, Giannoni CM, Krishnamurthy R. Multimodality imaging of tracheobronchial disorders in children. Radiographics 28(3):e29, 2008. e-Pub 2008. PMID: 18299559.
- Yoo JH, Rivera A, Naeini RM, Yedururi S, Bayindir P, Megahead H, Fuller GN, Suh JS, Adesina AM, Hunter JV. Melanotic paraganglioma arising in the temporal horn following Langerhans cell histiocytosis. Pediatr Radiol 38(5):571-4, 2008. e-Pub 2008. PMID: 18196230.
Manuals, Teaching Aids, Other Teaching Publications
- Hunter JV, Yedururi S. The utility of magnetic resonance imaging in pediatric CNS infections and brain tumors: Magnetic resonance imaging perspectives, 2008.
- Thomas Aaron J, Menias Christine O, Pickhardt Perry J, Gaballad Ayman H, Yedururi S, Shaaban Akram, Elsayes Khaled. Bleeding liver masses: Imaging features with pathological correlation and impact on management. Radiological Society of North America Proceedings, 2017.
- Phuoc V, Chun Y, Vauthey J, Newhook T, Conrad C, Aloia TA, Kang H, Yedururi S, Loyer EM. Radiographic predictors of intrahepatic recurrence after resection of colorectal liver metastases. Ann Surg Oncol, 2016.
- Yedururi S, Kang HC, Chawla S, Shah KB, Loyer EM. Tumor thrombus in vascular drainage pathways: beyond hepatocellular and renal cell carcinomas. Radiological Society of North America Proceedings, 2015.
- Morani AC, Hayes-Jordan A, Surabhi VR, Bathala TK, Yedururi S, Huh W, Prasad S. Desmoplastic small round cell tumor: a comprehensive single-institution study of 94 cases. Proceedings of the Society of Pediatric Radiology Annual Meeting Program, 2015.
- Yedururi S, Hunter JV, Morsi H, Jones JY, Rauch RA, Mawad ME. Spectrum of intracranial arteriopathies in children. Radiological Society of North America Proceedings, 2007.
- Yedururi S, Chung T, Guillerman RP, Braverman RM, Krishnamurthy R. Multimodality imaging of tracheobronchial pathology in children. Radiological Society of North America Proceedings, 2006.
- Sarath S, Yedururi S, Mrinalini N, Jaganmohan J, Uma M,. Combined CT- venography and pulmonary angiography (CT-VPA) in suspected pulmonary thromboembolic disease. 57th Indian Radiology and Imaging Association National Conference, Hyderabad, India, 2004.
- Mrinalini N, Yedururi S, Sarath S, Uma K, Jyoytsna Y, Uma M, Reddy J. Role of diffusion weighted imaging in characterizing various intracranial lesions. 57th Indian Radiology and Imaging Association National Conference, Hyderabad, India, 2004.
- Kavitha Y, Yedururi S, Mrinalini N, Uma M, Uma K. MR imaging in the carcinoma cervix. 57th Indian Radiology and Imaging Association National Conference, Hyderabad, India, 2004.
- Jyotsna Y, Yedururi S, Prasad D. CT in evaluation of focal renal masses. 57th Indian Radiology and Imaging Association National Conference, Hyderabad, India, 2004.
- Yedururi S, Anil D, Manas K, Uma M, Jaganmohan J. Hemihematometra in the rudimentary horn of unicornuate uterus. 56th Indian Radiology and Imaging Association National Conference, Jaipur, India, 2003.
- Yedururi S, Uma M, Jaganmohan R. Contrast enhanced 3D TOF MRA in the evaluation of pulmonary arteries in tetrology of fallot. 56th Indian Radiology and Imaging Association National Conference, Jaipur, India, 2003.