Assistant Professor, Department of Palliative Care and Rehabilitation Medicine, Division of Cancer Medicine, The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center, Houston, TX
|2020||Texas Medical Board Full Medical License|
|2012||American Board of Internal Medicine|
|2005||Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates|
- Admane S, Hui D. Timely Family Meetings or Time-Limited Trials?. JAMA Intern Med. e-Pub 2021. PMID: 34309626.
- Anwar S, Tan W, Hong CC, Admane S, Dozier A, Siedlecki F, Whitworth A, DiRaddo AM, DePaolo D, Jacob SM, Ma WW, Miller A, Adjei AA, Dy GK. Quality-of-Life (QOL) during Screening for Phase 1 Trial Studies in Patients with Advanced Solid Tumors and Its Impact on Risk for Serious Adverse Events. Cancers (Basel) 9(7), 2017. e-Pub 2017. PMID: 28672850.
- Temel JS, Greer JA, Admane S, Gallagher ER, Jackson VA, Lynch TJ, Lennes IT, Dahlin CM, Pirl WF. Longitudinal perceptions of prognosis and goals of therapy in patients with metastatic non-small-cell lung cancer: results of a randomized study of early palliative care. J Clin Oncol 29(17):2319-26, 2011. e-Pub 2011. PMID: 21555700.
- Temel JS, Greer JA, Muzikansky A, Gallagher ER, Admane S, Jackson VA, Dahlin CM, Blinderman CD, Jacobsen J, Pirl WF, Billings JA, Lynch TJ. Early palliative care for patients with metastatic non-small-cell lung cancer. N Engl J Med 363(8):733-42, 2010. PMID: 20818875.
- Temel JS, Greer JA, Admane S, Solis J, Cashavelly BJ, Doherty S, Heist R, Pirl WF. Code status documentation in the outpatient electronic medical records of patients with metastatic cancer. J Gen Intern Med 25(2):150-3, 2010. e-Pub 2009. PMID: 19894078.
- Shaw AT, Yeap BY, Mino-Kenudson M, Digumarthy SR, Costa DB, Heist RS, Solomon B, Stubbs H, Admane S, McDermott U, Settleman J, Kobayashi S, Mark EJ, Rodig SJ, Chirieac LR, Kwak EL, Lynch TJ, Iafrate AJ. Clinical features and outcome of patients with non-small-cell lung cancer who harbor EML4-ALK. J Clin Oncol 27(26):4247-53, 2009. e-Pub 2009. PMID: 19667264.
- Gupta V, Bhoi S, Goel A, Admane S. Nosocomial dengue in health-care workers. Lancet 371(9609):299; author reply 299, 2008. PMID: 18294990.
- Iranpoor D, Hsu E, Quach J,Young H, Lao I, Abraham S, Etlinger J, Stevens AB, Admane S. Examining Quality and Contradictions in completed Medical Orders for Scope of Treatment for Older Adults at a Tertiary Academic Center in 2017, 2020.
- Admane S, Brown A, Young H, Hsu, E, Quach, J, Abraham S, Ettlinger J, Zolfaghari K, Vu PD, Stevens A. An Exploratory analysis of Medical Orders for Scope of Treatment for older adults at a tertiary academic center in Texas. Journal of Hospital Medicine, 2020.
- Young H, Quach J, Abraham S, Ettlinger J, Stevens A, Admane S. Rates of completion of Medical orders for Life-Sustaining Treatment form and patient characteristics at a tertiary academic hospital in 2017. Proc (Bayl Univ Med Cent) 32(4):529-533, 2019.
- Hsu E, Quach J, Young H, Liao I, Abraham S, Ettlinger J, Stevens A, Admane S. An Exploratory Analysis of Medical Orders for Scope of Treatment at a Tertiary Care Center in Texas. Select Podium Presentation at Texas A&M Medical Student Research Day, 2019.
- Brown A, Hsu E, Quach J, Young H, Liao I, Abraham S, Ettlinger J, Stevens A, Admane S. An Exploratory Analysis of Medical Orders for Scope of Treatment at a Tertiary Care Center in Texas. Abstract presented at Texas ACP Conference, 2019.
- Anwar S, Tan W, Hong C, Admane S, Dozier A, Siedlecki F, Whitworth A, DiRaddo A, DePaolo D, Jacob S, Ma W, Miller A, Adjei A, Dy G.. Evaluation of Quality-of-life (QoL) in patients(pts) with advanced solid tumors as screening tool during phase 1 clinical trial recruitment- risk assessment for adverse events and subject replacement. ASCO Annual Meeting, 2015.
- Temel J, Greer J, Gallagher E, Admane S, Pirl W, Jackson V, Dahlin C, Muzikansky A, Jacobsen J, Lynch T.. Effect of early palliative care (PC) on quality of life (QOL), aggressive care at the end-of-life (EOL), and survival in stage IV NSCLC patients: Results of a phase III randomized trial. J Clin Oncol, 2010.
- Lennes I, Temel J, Joedt C, Saylor P, Ortiz T, Admane S, Lamont E.. Predictors of patient misunderstanding of the goals of care at initiation of chemotherapy. J Clin Oncol 28(15s):(suppl; abstr 9038) Presented at ASCO annual meeting, 2010.
- Temel J, Greer A, Admane S, Jackson V, Billings J, Dahlin C, Jacobsen J, Blinderman C, Lynch T, Pirl W. Illness understanding in patients with advanced lung cancer. J Clin Oncol 27(15s):(suppl; abstr 9515) Presented at ASCO annual meeting, 2009.
- Shaw A, Costa D, Mino-Kenudson M, Digumarthy S, Yeap B, Admane S, Rodig L, Chirieac L, Iafrate A, Lynch T.. Clinicopathologic features of EML4-ALK mutant lung cancer. Presented at American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO) annual meeting, 2009.
- Greer J, Temel J, Admane S, Solis J, Lynch T, Pirl W.. Code status documentation in the outpatient electronic medical records of patients with metastatic cancer. Presented at American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO) annual meeting, 2009.
- Pirl W, Solis J, Temel J, Admane S, Rosovsky R, Prigerson H, Greer J.. Longitudinal course of suicidal ideation in patients with newly diagnosed thoracic cancers. J Clin Oncol 27(15s):(suppl; abstr 9606) Presented at ASCO annual meeting, 2009.
- Jackson V, Jacobsen J, Greer J, Dahlin C, Billings J, Pirl W, Perez Cruz P, Admane S, Blinderman C, Temel J.. Components of early intervention outpatient palliative care consultation in patients with incurable NSCLC. Presented at American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO) annual meeting, 2009.