Assistant Professor, Department of Interventional Radiology, Division of Diagnostic Imaging, The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center, Houston, TX
|2009||Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, TX, USA, MD, Medicine|
|2005||The University of Texas at Austin, Austin, TX, USA, BS, Biology|
|2014-2016||Clinical Fellowship, Abdominal Imaging and Interventional Radiology, Massachusetts General Hospital, Boston, MA|
|2010-2014||Clinical Residency, Diagnostic Radiology, Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, TX|
|2009-2010||Clinical Internship, Internal Medicine, Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, TX|
|2015||American Board of Radiology|
- Friedman LS, Lee SR, Nelson SB, Masia R. Case 36-2016. A 50-Year-Old Man with Acute Liver Injury. N Engl J Med 375(21):2082-2092, 2016. PMID: 27959737.
- Kwok N, Lee SR, Arellano RS. Postloco-Regional Therapy Imaging of the Liver. Semin Roentgenol 51(4):378-383, 2016. e-Pub 2016. PMID: 27743572.
- Lee SR, Kilcoyne A, Kambadakone A, Arellano R. Interventional oncology: pictorial review of post-ablation imaging of liver and renal tumors. Abdom Radiol (NY) 41(4):677-705, 2016. PMID: 26934894.
- Metwalli ZA, Lee SR, Yevich SM, Benndorf G. Staged Endovascular Treatment of a Complex Intraorbital Arteriovenous Malformation: A Case Report. Neurographics 6(2):71-75, 2016.
- Yevich SM, Lee SR, Scott BG, Shaltoni HM, Mawad ME, Benndorf G. Emergency endovascular management of penetrating gunshot injuries to the arteries in the face and neck: a case series and review of the literature. J Neurointerv Surg 6(1):42-6, 2014. e-Pub 2012. PMID: 23256989.
- Lee SR, Metwalli ZA, Yevich SM, Whigham CJ, Benndorf G. Variability in evolution and course of gunshot injuries to the neck and impact on management. A case report. Interv Neuroradiol 19(4):489-95, 2013. e-Pub 2013. PMID: 24355155.
- Nachiappan AC, Lee SR, Willis MH, Galfione MR, Chinnappan RR, Diaz-Marchan PJ, Bushong SC. Clinically oriented three-year medical physics curriculum: a new design for the future. AJR Am J Roentgenol 199(3):635-43, 2012. PMID: 22915405.
- Katz DP, Lee SR, Nachiappan AC, Willis MH, Bray CD, Farinas CA, Whigham CJ, Spiegel F. Laparoscopic sleeve gastrectomy: a guide to postoperative anatomy and complications. Abdom Imaging 36(4):363-71, 2011. PMID: 21584638.
- Borror W, Kuban J, Lee S, Yevich S, Sheth S, Sheth R. Utilization and Outcomes for Vertebral Augmentation in Cancer Patients. Proceedings of the 103rd Scientific Assembly and Annual Meeting of the Radiological Society of North America, 2019.
- Rao K, Kuban J, Lee S, Yevich S, McRae S, Sheth R, Sheth S. Utilization, cost, and outcomes of endovascular versus surgical treatment options for uterine leiomyomata in the outpatient setting: a population based analysis. Proceedings of the 44th Annual Meeting of the Society of Interventional Radiology, 2019.
- Balabhardra S, Kuban J, Yevich, S, Huang S, Lee S, Sheth S, Sheth R. The influence of IVC filters on the rate of pulmonary embolism in cancer patients with deep venous thrombosis: a population-based study. Proceedings of the 44th Annual Meeting of the Society of Interventional Radiology, 2019.
- Lee SR, Frenk NE, Grams C, Mertz E, Preziosi M, Stasko K, Mueller, P. You Place it, You Own it! What the Interventional Radiologist Needs to Know about the Longitudinal Care of Gastrostomy Tubes. Proceedings of the Radiological Society of North America's 101st Scientific Assembly and Annual Meeting, 2016.
- Lee SR, McCarthy CJ, Kilcoyne A, Cronin KC, Mueller PR, Thabet A.. CT-guided Percutaneous Jejunostomy Catheter Placement: Technique, Tools of the Trade, and Tips for Successful Placement. Proceedings of the Radiological Society of North America's 101st Scientific Assembly and Annual Meeting, 2015.
- Lee SR, Harisinghani MG, Sahani DV, Mueller PR, Arellano RS, Uppot, RN. Volumetric Quantification of Visceral Fat as a Marker for the Metabolic Syndrome. Proceedings of the Radiological Society of North America's 101st Scientific Assembly and Annual Meeting, 2015.
- Lee SR, McCarthy CJ, Mueller PR, Thabet A. CT-guided Percutaneous Jejunostomy Catheter Placement: A Retrospective Analysis of Safety and Efficacy in 28 Patients. Proceedings of the Radiological Society of North America's 101st Scientific Assembly and Annual Meeting, 2015.
- Lee SR, Elsayes K. Pitfalls in Adenoma Evaluation. In: Specialty Imaging: Pitfalls and Classic Signs of the Abdomen and Pelvis. Elsevier Press, 2015.
- Lee SR, Thabet A. Intra-Abdominal Fluid Collections and Enterocutaneous Fistulae. In: Digestive Disease Intervention. Thieme: New York.
- Lee SR, Uppot R, Ganguli S. Intraprocedural Imaging and Navigation Tools in Digestive Disease Interventions. In: Digestive Disease Interventions. Thieme: New York.