Assistant Professor, Department of Radiation Physics - Patient Care, Division of Radiation Oncology, The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center, Houston, TX
|2015||University of Wisconsin-Madison, Madison, WI, USA, PHD, Medical Physics|
|2009||Idaho State University, Pocatello, ID, USA, MS, Nuclear Science and Engineering|
|2008||Idaho State University, Pocatello, ID, USA, BS, Nuclear Engineering|
|2020-2020||Medical Physics, Image-Guided Radiotherapy and Chemotherapy in Gynaecological Cancer: Focus on MRI Based Adaptive Brachytherapy for Cervical Cancer, ESTRO, online|
|2020-2020||Medical Physics, Writing and Publishing Scientific Articles, Research Medical Library, UT MD Anderson Cancer Center, Houston, TX|
|2019-2019||Medical Physics, General RayStation Planning, RaySearch Laboratories, Houston, TX|
|2018-2018||Medical Physics, GI-CoRE Summer School for Medical Physics, Hokkaido University, Hokkaido|
|2017-2017||Brachytherapy Physics, Clinical Brachytherapy Physics, AAPM Summer School, Virtual|
|2018||American Board of Radiology - Therapeutic Medical Physics|
Assistant Professor, Department of Radiation Oncology, Division of Radiation Oncology, Wake Forest University School of Medicine, Winston Salem, NC, 2017 - 2019
Residency Application Reviewer, Department of Radiation Physics, The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center, Houston, TX, 2020 - Present
Institutional Committee Activities
Member, APEx Credentialing Review, Department of Radiation Physics, 2020 - Present
Member, ROSI Non Faculty Seed Award Review Committee, Division of Radiation Oncology, 2020 - Present
Member, SBRT Working Group, Department of Radiation Physics, UT MD Anderson Cancer Center, 2020 - Present
Member, 2-ISO Working Group, Department of Radiation Physics, UT MD Anderson Cancer Center, 2020 - 2020
Member, Mentoring Committee, Department of Radiation Physics, 2020 - Present
Member, ETHOS Working Group, New Technology Committee, UT MD Anderson Cancer Center, 2020 - 2020
Representative, Faculty Senate, UT MD Anderson Cancer Center, 2020 - 2022
- Pasalic D, Prajapati S, Ludmir EB, Tang C, Choi S, Kudchadker R, Frank SJ. Outcomes and Toxicities with Proton and Photon Radiation Therapy for Testicular Seminoma. Int J Part Ther 7(2):11-20, 2020. e-Pub 2020. PMID: 33274253.
- Hughes RT, Soike MH, Prajapati S, Lin AQ, Ververs JD, Masters AH, Helis CA, Blackstock AW, Farris MK. Stereotactic body radiotherapy for an isolated splenic metastasis from ovarian carcinoma. J Radiosurg SBRT 6(2):161-163, 2019. PMID: 31641553.
- Prajapati S, Cox B, Swader R, Petry G, Eliceiri K, Jeraj R, Mackie T. Design of an Open-Source Binary Micro-Multileaf Collimator (bmMLC) for a Small Animal Micro-Radiotherapy System. J Med Devices 11(4):041007-041016, 2017.
- Prajapati S, Mackie T, Jeraj R. Open-Source Medical Devices (OSMD) Design of a Small Animal Radiotherapy System. J Phys: Conf Ser 489(Conf 1), 2014.
- Gygli PE, Prajapati S, DeVeaux LC, DasSarma S, DasSarma P, Mestari MA, Wells DP. Resistance of the Extreme Halophile Halobacterium Sp. NRC-1 to multiple stresses. AIP Conference Proceedings 1099(1):993-996, 2009.
- Ren T, Prajapati S, Dorand J, Bourland JD. Source Characteristics and Loading Pattern for a Unique Beta Irradiation Device for Preclinical Research of Cutaneous Radiation Injury. Med Phys, 2020.
- Milgrom SA, Chi PC, Pinnix CC, Aristophanous M, Umfleet W, Hancock D, Pham M, Melkun M, Garcia JA, Dabaja B, Prajapati S. Rainbows and Butterflies: Individualized IMRT Planning for Mediastinal Lymphoma. Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys 99(2S):S61, 2017.
- Prajapati S, Lewis D, Tung S, Tailor R, Chi PM. Improving Prescription Dose Accuracy in Total Body Irradiation Using Treatment Planning System for 15 MV Beam. Med Phys 44(6):2941-2942, 2017.
- Pollard J, Prajapati S, Gao S, Nitsch P, Sadagopan R, Wang X, Balter P. Is the Reproducibility with Respect to Bone of Tumor Position at Simulation for Breath Hold CT Scans Correlated to the Reproducibility for Multiple Breath Hold CBCTs at Treatment in SBRT Thoracic Patients?. Med Phys 43(6,Part27):3673, 2016.
- Prajapati S, Yan Y, Gifford KA. Development of a Linac Monte Carlo Model to Calculate Surface Dose. Med Phys 43(6,Part18):3548, 2016.
- Prajapati S, Mo X, Bednarz B, Lawless M, Hammer C, Flynn R, Westerly D, Jeraj R, Mackie T. Development and Validation of Dose Calculation for An Open-Source KV Treatment Planning System for Small Animal Radiotherapy. Med Phys 43(6,Part23):3617-3618, 2016.
- Prajapati S. Open Source Medical Devices: Lessons Learned From a Complex Collaborative Research Project. Med Phys 43(6,Part45):3872-3873, 2016.
- Prajapati S, Cox B, Cadman P, Jeraj R, Mackie T. Design of Open‐Source BiMicro MLC for Small Animal Radiotherapy: An OSMD Initiative. Med Phys 40(6,Part29):489, 2013.
- Prajapati S, Seaton J, Sekhon J, Mackie TR, Jeraj R. Development of Binary Micro MLCs for an Open Source Small Animal Imaging and Therapy System with IMRT Capability. Med Phys 38(6,Part35):3862, 2011.
- Prajapati S, Mackie T, Jeraj R, Rodriguez M. Development of a Small Animal Imaging and Therapy System: An Open Source Medical Devices (OSMD) Concept. Med Phys 37(6,Part13):3457, 2010.
|Title:||Repurposing of a Commercially Available Burn and Wound Trauma Dressing for Use in Mass Casualty Incidents Involving Skin Injury Due to Radiation Exposure|
|Funding Source:||BARDA/Argentum HHS|
|Title:||Mechanosignaling in the maintenance of genomic integrity|
|Title:||Pilot study investigating PSMA PET/MRI in detecting recurrent disease and aid in radiotherapy planning for patients with biochemically recurrent prostate cancer|
|Funding Source:||ROSI Advanced Imaging grant from The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center, Division of Radiation Oncology|