Assistant Professor, Department of Radiation Physics, Division of Radiation Oncology, The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center, Houston, TX
|2015||University of Wisconsin-Madison, Madison, WI, USA, PHD, Medical Physics|
|2009||Idaho State University, Pocatello, ID, USA, MS, Nuclear Science and Engineering|
|2008||Idaho State University, Pocatello, ID, USA, BS, Nuclear Engineering|
|2015-2017||Clinical Residency, Radiation Physics, The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center, Houston, TX|
|2018||American Board of Radiology - Therapeutic Medical Physics|
Assistant Professor, Department of Radiation Oncology, Division of Radiation Oncology, Wake Forest University School of Medicine, Winston Salem, NC, 2017 - 2019
Resident, The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center, Houston, TX, 2015 - 2017
|2018||GI-CoRE Summer School for Medical Physics Fellowship, Hokkaido University, Japan|
|2015||Graduate student highlighted by Chancellor in Graduate School Commencement Ceremony, University of Wisconsin-Madison|
|2009||Graduate Assistant Fee Waiver, University of Wisconsin-Madison|
|2008||Richard C Deus Trust Scholarship, Idaho State University|
|2008||John R Horan Memorial Scholarship, Idaho State University|
|2008||Gough/Sonnenkalb Trust Scholarship, Idaho State University|
|2008||Associated Students of ISU Scholarship, Idaho State University|
|2008||Second Place - Poster Presentation, Intermountain Branch Annual meeting, American Society of Microbiology|
|2008||Dr. Mervin L Smith Memorial Scholarship, Idaho State University|
|2008||Nuclear Engineering Revitalize Assistant Fee Waiver, Idaho State University|
|2008||Graduate Assistant Non-Resident Fee Waiver, Idaho State University|
|2007||Intermountain Integration Bee Champion (First), University of Utah|
|2007||Intermountain Chess Open-Unrated Group (First), University of Utah|
|2006||Nuclear Science and Engineering 2+2 Scholarship, Idaho State University|
|2006||Out of State Technology Tuition Waiver, Idaho State University|
- Hughes RT, Soike MH, Prajapati S, Lin AQ, Ververs JD, Masters AH, Helis CA, Blackstock AW, Farris MK. Stereotactic body radiotherapy for an isolated splenic metastasis from ovarian carcinoma. Journal of Radiosurgery and SBRT 6(2):161-163, 2019. PMID: 31641553.
- Prajapati S, Cox B, Swader R, Petry G, Eliceiri K, Jeraj R, Mackie T. Design of an Open-Source Binary Micro-Multileaf Collimator (bmMLC) for a Small Animal Micro-Radiotherapy System. ASME-Journal of Medical Devices 11(4):041007 (10 pages), 2017.
- Prajapati S, Mackie T, Jeraj R. Open-Source Medical Devices (OSMD) Design of a Small Animal Radiotherapy System. Journal of Physics: Conference Series 489:012-017, 2014.
- Gygli PE, Prajapati S, Mestari MA, DeVeaux LC. Resistance of the Extreme Halophile Halobacterium Sp. NRC-1 to multiple stresses. AIP Conference Proceedings 1099:993-996, 2009.
- Milgrom, SA, Chi PC, Pinix CC, Aristophanous M, Umfleet W, Hancock D, Pham M, Melkun M, Garcia JA,Dabaja B, Prajapati S. Rainbows and Butterflies: Individualized IMRT Planning for Mediastinal Lymphoma. International Journal of Radiation Oncology 99(2):S61, 2017.
- Prajapati S, Lewis D, Tung S, Tailor R, Chi PM. SU‐I‐GPD‐T‐502: Improving Prescription Dose Accuracy in Total Body Irradiation Using Treatment Planning System for 15 MV Beam. Scientific Abstracts and Sessions. Medical Physics 44(6):2941-2942, 2017.
- Pollard J, Prajapati S, Gao S, Nitsch P, Sadagopan R, Wang X, Balter P. SU-G-JeP3-15: Is the Reproducibility with Respect to Bone of Tumor Position at Simulation for Breath Hold CT Scans Correlated to the Reproducibility for Multiple Breath Hold CBCTs at Treatment in SBRT Thoracic Patients?. Medical Physics 43(6,Part27):3673, 2016.
- Prajapati S, Yan Y, Gifford KA. SU-F-T-371: Development of a Linac Monte Carlo Model to Calculate Surface Dose. Medical Physics. Medical Physics 43(6,Part18):3548, 2016.
- Prajapati S, Mo X, Bednarz B, Lawless M, Hammer C, Flynn R, Westerly D, Jeraj R, Mackie T. TR. SU-F-T-667: Development and Validation of Dose Calculation for An Open-Source KV Treatment Planning System for Small Animal Radiotherapy. Medical Physics 43(6,Part23):3617-3618, 2016.
- Prajapati S, Cox B, Cadman P, Jeraj R, Mackie T. WE‐E‐108‐07: Design of Open‐Source BiMicro MLC for Small Animal Radiotherapy: An OSMD Initiative. Medical Physics 40(6,Part29):489, 2013.
- Prajapati S, Seaton J, Sekhon J, Mackie TR, Jeraj R. TH-C-220-02: Development of Binary Micro MLCs for an Open Source Small Animal Imaging and Therapy System with IMRT Capability. Medical Physics 38(6,Part35):3862, 2011.
- Prajapati S, Mackie T, Jeraj R, Rodriguez M. TH‐C‐204B‐09: Development of a Small Animal Imaging and Therapy System: An Open Source Medical Devices (OSMD) Concept. Medical Physics 37(6,Part13):3457, 2010.
|Title:||Repurposing of a Commercially Available Burn and Wound Trauma Dressing for Use in Mass Casualty Incidents Involving Skin Injury Due to Radiation Exposure|
|Funding Source:||BARDA/Argentum HHS|