Assistant Professor, Department of School of Health Professions, The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center, Houston, TX
|2014||Texas Woman's University, Denton, TX, USA, PHD, Nursing Science|
|2000||University of Texas Health Science Center, San Antonio, TX, USA, MSN, Community Health and Administration|
|1998||University of Texas Health Science Center, San Antonio, TX, USA, BSN, Nursing|
|2016||Certified Nurse Educator|
- Lee S, Willson P. Concept-based Curriculum Development, Implementation, and Evaluation: A systematic review. International Journal of Nursing and Clinical Practice 5(271), 2018.
- Willson P, Brown K, Formusoh P, Gonzales M, MacTurk J, Rodriguez A, Schooler M, Lee S. Prevention and Management of Herpes Zoster: A case of too little too late. Open Tuyu, 2017.
- Willson P, Martinez-Anderson D, Lee S, Dawkins V. International Interprofessional Learning: Evaluating Advanced Practice Nurses’ Cultural Competencies. Open Tuyu, 2017.
- Lee S, Willson P. Soldiers on the Streets: How homeless Vietnam veterans decide to seek healthcare. The Internet Journal of Advanced Nursing Practice 16(1), 2017.
- Lee S, Willson P. Dog Tags: Homeless veterans and their companion animals. Open Tuyu, 2017.
- Willson P, Lee S, Sewell J, Sheffield I, Nguyen M, Stonecypher K. Systematic Review: Computer-based programs for youth asthma self-management. The Internet Journal of Advanced Nursing Practice 16(1), 2017.
- Lee S, Lockhart L, Sanders E. A case for concept-based nursing education. Texas Nursing Voice 9(3):3-5, 2015.
|Title:||Concept Based Curriculum Course Development, ADN to BSN, and MSN Population Course|
|Funding Source:||Texas Nurses Foundation Academic Progression in Nursing|