Present Title & Affiliation
Assistant Professor, Department of General Oncology, The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center, Galveston, TX
Education & Training
|2020||Rush University, Chicago, IL, USA, MS, Master of Science in Clinical Research|
|2014||Allama Iqbal Medical College, Lahore, PAK, MBBS, Bachelor of Medicine - Bachelor of Surgery|
|2020-2023||Clinical Fellowship, Hematology/Oncology, University of Louisville, Louisville, KY|
|2017-2020||Clinical Residency, Internal Medicine, Cook County Health, Chicago, IL|
|2020||American Board of Internal Medicine|
- Katiyar V, Aijaz T, Lingamaneni P, Vohra I, Cisak K. Polycythemia in a Patient With Atonic Bladder and Hydronephrosis. Cureus 13(9):e18094, 2021. e-Pub 2021. PMID: 34692308.
- Tariq, A., Aijaz, T., & Katiyar, V. (2022). Role of Anticoagulation and IVIG in Treatment of Vaccine-Induced Thrombotic Thrombocytopenia (VITT). Blood, 140(Supplement 1),. American Society of Hematology 140(1), 2022.
- Tariq, A., Aijaz, T., Katiyar, V., & Rojan, A.. Effect of transition from inpatient oncology service to oncology consult service on fellow burn out and training. American Society of Clinical Oncology 40(16), 2022.
- Vatsala Katiyar, Jasdeep Sidhu, Quan Do, Xiaoyong Wu, Shesh Rai, Talha Aijaz, Anosha Tariq, Vikas Singh. Prognostic value of hematologic parameters in patients with muscle invasive bladder cancer. American Society of Clinical Oncology 40(16), 2022.
- Tariq, A., Katiyar, V., & Aijaz, T. Safety of Anti-CD-19 Chimeric Antigen Receptor T-Cell Therapy in the Older Population with Diffuse Large B Cell Lymphoma: A Meta-Analysis. American Society of Hematology 138(Supplement 1), 2021.
- Aijaz, T., Obi, O. N., Khokhar, N., Lingamaneni, P., & Farooq, M. Z.. Safety and Efficacy of Direct Oral Anticoagulants in Morbidly Obese Patients: A Meta-Analysis. American Society of Hematology 134, 2019.