Assistant Professor, Department of Diagnostic Radiology, Division of Diagnostic Imaging, The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center, Houston, TX
Global health education of breast imaging trainees worldwide
Novel applications of tomosynthesis (3D mammography)
|2009||Duke University School of Medicine, Durham, NC, USA, MD, Medicine|
|2014-2015||Clinical Fellowship, Breast Imaging, The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center, Houston, TX|
|2010-2014||Clinical Residency, Diagnostic Radiology, Duke University School of Medicine, Durham, NC|
|2009-2010||Clinical Internship, Medicine, Duke University School of Medicine, Durham, NC|
|2015||American Board of Radiology|
|2015||International Society for Clinical Densitometry|
Chief Resident, Department of Diagnostic Radiology, Duke University Medical Center, Durham, NC, 2013 - 2014
Institutional Committee Activities
Member, The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center GAP Africa Steering Committee, 2016 - Present
Member, RAD-AID, 2016 - Present
|2015||Siemens-Association of University Radiologists Radiology Resident Academic Development Program (SARRAD), Siemens-Association of University Radiologists|
|2009||Alpha Omega Alpha Medical Honor Society, Alpha Omega Alpha|
|2005||Academic Recognition Scholarship Commendation, Georgia State Assembly|
|2003||Goldwater Scholarship, The Barry Goldwater Scholarship and Excellence in Education Foundation|
- Teichgraeber D, Omofoye T. Immediate migration of biopsy clip markers after upright digital breast tomosynthesis-guided vacuum assisted core biopsy. Acad Radiol, 2019. PMID: 31076332.
- Omofoye TS, Parikh JR. How to survive and thrive as a new breast imager: What they don't teach in fellowship. Clin Imaging 54:121-125, 2019. e-Pub 2018. PMID: 30639522.
- Omofoye TS, Parikh JR, Kalambo M. The utility of digital breast tomosynthesis in axillary lymph node post clip mammography. Imaging Med 10(1):1-4, 2018.
- Omofoye T, Martaindale S, Teichgraeber DC, Parikh JR. Implementation of upright digital breast tomosynthesis-guided stereotactic biopsy. Acad Radiol 24(11):1451-1455, 2017. e-Pub 2017. PMID: 28666725.
- Martaindale S, Omofoye TS, Teichgraeber DC, Hess KR, Whitman GJ. Imaging follow-up versus surgical excision for radial scars identified on tomosynthesis-guided core needle biopsy. Acad Radiol. e-Pub 2019. PMID: 31311772.
- Omofoye T, Scoggins M, Dogan B Imaging approach to nipple masses: what the radiologist should know. Contemporary Diagnostic Radiology 38(25):1-7, 2015.
- Johnson KS, Soo MS, Holbrook AI, Omonuwa T, Baker JA. Are screening MRI recall rates related to temperament or experience?. Radiological Society of North America 2012 Scientific Assembly and Annual Meeting, 2012.
- Dowdy D, Omofoye T. Maternal Fetal and Women's Imaging for Global Health. In: Radiology in Global Health. 2. Springer International Publishing: Switzerland, 243-260, 2019.