Professor, Department of Dermatology, University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center, Section of Mohs and Dermasurgery, Houston, TX
|2021||Harvard T.H. Chan School of Public Health, Boston, MA, USA, MHCM, Master of Healthcare Management|
|2000||University of Chicago Pritzker School of Medicine, Chicago, IL, USA, MD, Dermatology|
|2008-2009||Clinical Fellowship, Dermatopathology, University of Texas at Houston, Houston, TX|
|2005-2006||Clinical Fellowship, Surgical Dermatology, Oregon Health and Science University, Portland, OR|
|2002-2005||Clinical Residency, Dermatology, Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA|
|2001-2002||Clinical Fellowship, Dermatology Clinical Investigations, Mass, General Hospital, Boston, MA|
|2000-2001||Clinical Internship, Reproductive Medicine, University of California San Diego, San Diego, CA|
|1992-1996||A.B, Harvard University, Boston, MA|
Assistant Professor, Department of Dermatology, Division of Section of Dermatology/Dermatopathology, University of Texas Health Science Center, Houston, TX, 2009 - 2013
Assistant Professor, Department of Dermatology, Yale Medical School, New Haven, CT, 2006 - 2008
Instructor, Department of Dermatology, Oregon Health Science University, Portland, OR, 2005 - 2006
Clinical Faculty, Department of Dermatology, The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center, Houston, TX, 2008 - 2009
|2006||Annual Faculty Teaching Award, Oregon Health Science University|
|2004||Thomas B. Fitzpatrick Memorial Education Fund Off-Site Elective Award, Harvard Medical School|
|2000||Leon O. Jacobson Award, University of Chicago, Prtizker School of Medicine|
|1999||Irving H. Graff Memorial Scholarship, National American Foundation|
|1997||National Institutes of Health Summer Research Award, University of Chicago Prtizker School of Medicine|
|1995||The Aloian Award for Improving Intercultural and Race Relations, Harvard University|
- Riddel C, Rashid R, Thomas V.. Ungual and periungual human papillomavirus-associated squamous cell carcinoma. J Am Acad Dermatol 64(6):1147-53, 2011.
- Cutlan JE, Rashid RM, Torres-Cabala C, Trying SK, Thomas V.. Epidermodysplasia verruciformis after cutaneous T-cell lymphoma. Dermatol Online J 15(16):12, 2010.
- Rashid RM, Thomas V. Androgenic pattern presentation of scarring and inflammatory alopecia. J Eur Acad Dermatol Venereol 24(8):979-80, 2010.
- Rashid RM, Rashid RM, Thomas V. Subungal traumatic neuroma. J Am Acad Dermatol 63(1):e7-8, 2010.
- Thomas VD, Yang FC, Kvedar JC. Biologics in psoriasis: a quick reference guide. J Am Acad 53(2):346-51, 2005.
- Caro I, Thomas V.. Current Treatment Options in Infectious Disease. In: Myositis, 233-245, 2002.